[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We see two ways for now, we try to cure Kiwi and if something doesn't work, we have to hope that Kiwi receives enough money in order to buy a cure in time.

D

Dragomir

The Africa claim is believable. Africa is the only continent where you don't hear nothing about corona from, so trying to make a role out of its countries would be futile. Better to just go with the whole continent.

I suspect it's the only continent this game that would be a role(aside from Australia).

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The Africa claim is believable. Africa is the only continent where you don't hear nothing about corona from, so trying to make a role out of its countries would be futile. Better to just go with the whole continent.

I suspect it's the only continent this game that would be a role(aside from Australia).
Depends, Africa had some prominent headlines. Lockdowns in Africa are super harsh, way harsher than lockdowns in Pyongyang.
Anyway we think that Addis Abeba is a very strong ally.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
also this should count for those who are quoted by her too, or is that tinfoil wrong?
I doubt quoting for now until it is proven next DP
I just quoted a whole lot of you so you should all be sick by now
We still wonder what this is meaning. @Kiwipom can this be what you are talking about? Do the time stamps match with the event write up?
Yeah, time stamps matches. I guess I'm the first idiot who ate bat soup.
I hear the cure is a famous bat soup down in wuhan
Fuck, I guess I need to go get a second bowl.
We see two ways for now, we try to cure Kiwi and if something doesn't work, we have to hope that Kiwi receives enough money in order to buy a cure in time.
I'm kinda broke and I don't know the symptoms of corona so....option B isn't available.
Wow We need to adress Kivi with Africa now to stay in role.
Also a whole continent? Wtf?
Thank you the delegation of North Korea. The delegation of Africa would like to echo the sentiments of @Dragomir. We too, strongly believe that no one should visit us during this time of crisis in fear of the illness spreading across borders. As of now, we are working with our department of health to ensure that our borders can be closed as soon as possible so we can contain the spread. We also urge that nations with the resources available to help us to come to our aid. I yield my time to the chair.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thank you the delegation of North Korea. The delegation of Africa would like to echo the sentiments of @Dragomir. We too, strongly believe that no one should visit us during this time of crisis in fear of the illness spreading across borders. As of now, we are working with our department of health to ensure that our borders can be closed as soon as possible so we can contain the spread. We also urge that nations with the resources available to help us to come to our aid. I yield my time to the chair.
Anyway, do you at first glance have a suspicion of who could have done this to Africa?
If this spreads randomly, I don't understand what it means in terms of mafia. Or does mafia choose who will be infected as a day action?
We stand to our opinion that mafia knows what happens. So there is atleast a leader between us that knows the truth about what happened to Africa.
Post automatically merged:

wow quotes got fucked up @Kiwipom first quote adressed to you

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In a case where mafia has enough numbers (4-5) it makes sense for example to give mafia a poison/infection ability that can be used on day, and maybe alternating to full kill abilities for example on even cycles. We once created such a setup somewhere else.

Tho in a case where mafia doesn't have enough numbers (3-4) it would be beneficial for mafia to have another killing power, ergo the virus(es). We also don't deny the possibility of there being a serial killer (Corona affilated) in this setup.

Just some random mech talk.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In a case where mafia has enough numbers (4-5) it makes sense for example to give mafia a poison/infection ability that can be used on day, and maybe alternating to full kill abilities for example on even cycles. We once created such a setup somewhere else.

Tho in a case where mafia doesn't have enough numbers (3-4) it would be beneficial for mafia to have another killing power, ergo the virus(es). We also don't deny the possibility of there being a serial killer (Corona affilated) in this setup.

Just some random mech talk.
We mean we think that a certain person did this to Kiwi.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The delegation of Africa has no idea
We have to work on it, since you are the victim I would like you to get ideas. Argh we have to go to bed to soon, we wish we had more time to ISO your interactions. The odds that you have been randomly targetted are low for now.
This our and we role-play is going to get on my nerves :pepeke:
Survive this DP, claim next DP, join the fun. :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.