[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

In all honestly, Rej lynch is the best route currently from each angle, if he's town then he's nothing more than a distraction, if scum then we hit the jackpot, if jester still no harm to town.

His lynch right now is the safest bet

N

NeutralWatcher

In all honestly, Rej lynch is the best route currently from each angle, if he's town then he's nothing more than a distraction, if scum then we hit the jackpot, if jester still no harm to town.

His lynch right now is the safest bet
Jester wins when he gets lynched right?

D

Dragomir

to quote noc

Way too out there on D1 for me to assume he's scum
you keep claiming a jester like role is not possible but I dont buy it either
his playstyle fits the bill from what I saw from flowa as the scorned. His spontaneity seems to be very new to everyone bar noctis who has stated he could belong in either faction.
you seem to be well aquainted with his game but would rather believe his game has regressed than your guess being as good as mine . if you think he's sus put a vote on him. I will keep my vote on who I think is.
Post automatically merged:

rej was leading in the votes last time I checked . you act like he's bought over every one else when the a good number of folks thought I was his scumbuddy from looking at it from another angle.
You do realize that it being out of norm is the point right? Scum isn't always going to play by conventional tactics. You need to understand that. Scum will be ballsy. Rej is ballsy. The scum perspective that I showed you is literally succeeding right now. You're proving my point.

What do you mean you don't buy it? There is no jester. That's not an "unlikely" that's a certainty. If there was a jester in this game, it would have said so in the signups. Did you see any mention of this being a jester or bastard game? No. We do not have jesters. Before you bring up ToL and ToS, those two are different from normal mafia.

I've already voted for him.

A good number of ppl did not believe that you and him were buddies lol. I'm pretty sure if I was the only one. Others stated that you were suspect but I was the one who associated as buddies and I have now changed that thought. If there were more, can you tell me what happened to them? Do you see anybody else still saying you both are buddies? Hell, do you see anybody else from Noctis and I who keep saying that Rej is scum. I quite frankly don't. From the looks of it, Rej has won y'all over.

Only explanation that make sense for Rej gameplay is, he is trying to blend in his role to enjoy the Game more. So he mighe have acted like North Korea giving no damns about anything and moving solo. Bt as a townie his role has not been contributive, rather destructive one mostly.

And I dont think Passive ability make sense in this game, from Covid/Nations perspective and Unlike Noctis Games the roles this time have minimum infos. So that is not case imo.

D

Dragomir

I'm having mixed feelings right now because I sense a sense of bias towards their reads. There are multiple things I want to say about them, but it's not the best timing, is it?

Like I don't get why hell would we take this route if we were scum together?! Are we that eager to buss our scum mate that early into the game?! It as not like Rej was getting wind of suspicion from others for his teammates to drive him into the lynch stage this early.

Also, I'd like to think there's a level of paranoia in Nat actions. I feel like it's because she's too focused on weighing up the potential consequences of her actions which prevents her from taking a logical stance. At the same time, I have little so reason to clear her after claiming as such and prematurely voting for me after Rej and my personal vendetta, dispute, cute rivalry whatever she calls it.

Oddly enough, Krogo has been the worst for me in the people that suggest three of us could be teammate though I was thinking to reconsider these three players

I've written many posts that justify my read. Too many that I've lost their count. but you've only hanging to some odd reason to suspect me, so if you're town I'd ask you to reconsider your read on me

And why is it that difficult to understand that bussing is valid. And is more valid here than ever.
I can see the paranoia coming from Nat. It looks a bit genuine but she has too little in terms of game solving for me to truly town read.

I sense scum equity between TAC and Krogo. What do you think?

I'm having mixed feelings right now because I sense a sense of bias towards their reads. There are multiple things I want to say about them, but it's not the best timing, is it?

Like I don't get why hell would we take this route if we were scum together?! Are we that eager to buss our scum mate that early into the game?! It as not like Rej was getting wind of suspicion from others for his teammates to drive him into the lynch stage this early.

Also, I'd like to think there's a level of paranoia in Nat actions. I feel like it's because she's too focused on weighing up the potential consequences of her actions which prevents her from taking a logical stance. At the same time, I have little so reason to clear her after claiming as such and prematurely voting for me after Rej and my personal vendetta, dispute, cute rivalry whatever she calls it.

Oddly enough, Krogo has been the worst for me in the people that suggest three of us could be teammate though I was thinking to reconsider these three players

I've written many posts that justify my read. Too many that I've lost their count. but you've only hanging to some odd reason to suspect me, so if you're town I'd ask you to reconsider your read on me

And why is it that difficult to understand that bussing is valid. And is more valid here than ever.
you initial defence against my argument was to act like I was logically not sound
or off .
your response to nat's question on your reads was not natural
you were willing to come to tac's defense when he made an offtopic post that people jumped on particularly krog then proceeded to do the same to rej and laude yourself for being the first one to sus him for a bomb comment.

nat called out drago and noctis interaction since much earlier than myself actually. she just didnt put a vote on it till much later. you were so interested to know why you asked her what she thought of you.

Tac looked me in as scum during the debacle with noctis
yet he has not made any effort to vote or tuggle with me either since he came on.

locked*

N

NeutralWatcher

Tac looked me in as scum during the debacle with noctis
yet he has not made any effort to vote or tuggle with me either since he came on.

locked*
That's why I voted TAC since he sus you and Rej but didn't do any effort to push the lynch or persuade anyone to vote either of you two. All what he did was roleplaying as leader of a country.

Do you find TAC more sus than Noctis or do you still sus Noctis?

N

Noctis

I can see the paranoia coming from Nat. It looks a bit genuine but she has too little in terms of game solving for me to truly town read.

I sense scum equity between TAC and Krogo. What do you think?
What can I tell you? I sense no equity between these two if I am being honest, while Krogo has been pinging me and his lack of actual involvement is disturbing.

As far as the current situation stands, I would bet there is scum between inactive or those who hardly have posted
your response to nat's question on your reads was not natural
My response to her was that I don't give reads on my town leans since it's a waste of time or effort. Is that hard to understand? it's a matter of gameplay rather than a matter of faction

That's why I voted TAC since he sus you and Rej but didn't do any effort to push the lynch or persuade anyone to vote either of you two. All what he did was roleplaying as leader of a country.

Do you find TAC more sus than Noctis or do you still sus Noctis?
I would actually wait to see if
tac hops on
so I can start questioning.
regardless I strongly believe out of the people pitching in and out throughout that argument , there's scum lurking . which is why to me any activity even town vs town is proactive, you get to see certain players who are just there to plant ideas and make no concrete moves at all.

What can I tell you? I sense no equity between these two if I am being honest, while Krogo has been pinging me and his lack of actual involvement is disturbing.

As far as the current situation stands, I would bet there is scum between inactive or those who hardly have posted

My response to her was that I don't give reads on my town leans since it's a waste of time or effort. Is that hard to understand? it's a matter of gameplay rather than a matter of faction
your response started with "why
what do you plan to do with my reads"
sound natural to you?

D

Dragomir

Is this a "let me stir the pot" lynch or are you serious about lynching him? Doesn't look good either way, tbh.
I'll be honest here guys—it's hard to tell if this is some inside joke you're all messing around with or some serious sussing. I don't entirely follow Noctis' reasoning for the initial sus. Seems arbitrary, but I don't like Rej's reactions. No matter what situation, joking or not, the vote on Noctis immediately afterward really does nothing to help clear Rej's name.
I don't know why ya would immediately vote Noctis. Either to gain reactions, to try and turn the tables on him, or for an inside joke / poking fun at him. Which, I guess option 3 is the only semi-valid one there. But the first two would just make you seem more suspicious.

I guess? i have no immediate sus's otherwise.
Lmaoooooooo. It's funny, but I can't see how you're townie with all this randomness going on.

Does he do this often or only when he's caught?

Burn down a 5G tower before it infects you.
North Korea isn't exactly a town-friendly claim.
I am trying to understand how TAC goes from an FoS(finger of suspicion) to...whatever this is:

You come for @Rej you come for me too.​
I assume it's some form of a town lean.

About the FoS on Rej, they were too soft and hesitant for my liking. He's not being assertive and tying to push it out there. There's a hedginess about it that makes him come off as trying to keep his hands for being too dirty. "but I can't see how you're townie with all this randomness going on." "I guess? i have no immediate sus's otherwise." It's all very meh.
Locking in, Lanji is scum.
This is his worst post in the entire game. I think he just came up with this Lanji on the spot to follow me. I was saying that I was ready to lock Lanji as scum and made my case on him before he made this post iirc. I'm not incriminating TAC for agreeing with me, I'm incriminating him for how he's going about it. He doesn't even try to actually show us why Lanji is scum at a single point in the game. Fake read.

I'm not done on this boy just yet.

I would actually wait to see if
tac hops on
so I can start questioning.
regardless I strongly believe out of the people pitching in and out throughout that argument , there's scum lurking . which is why to me any activity even town vs town is proactive, you get to see certain players who are just there to plant ideas and make no concrete moves at all.
Name those ppl. I can name a couple.

I am trying to understand how TAC goes from an FoS(finger of suspicion) to...whatever this is:

I assume it's some form of a town lean.

About the FoS on Rej, they were too soft and hesitant for my liking. He's not being assertive and tying to push it out there. There's a hedginess about it that makes him come off as trying to keep his hands for being too dirty. "but I can't see how you're townie with all this randomness going on." "I guess? i have no immediate sus's otherwise." It's all very meh.

This is his worst post in the entire game. I think he just came up with this Lanji on the spot to follow me. I was saying that I was ready to lock Lanji as scum and made my case on him before he made this post iirc. I'm not incriminating TAC for agreeing with me, I'm incriminating him for how he's going about it. He doesn't even try to actually show us why Lanji is scum at a single point in the game. Fake read.

I'm not done on this boy just yet.
TAC is being passive, no doubt about it, but maybe he is trying a different approach this time. He’s being funny as always though.

However I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a Noctis - TAC tag team :catsure:

N

Noctis

TAC is being passive, no doubt about it, but maybe he is trying a different approach this time. He’s being funny as always though.

However I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a Noctis - TAC tag team :catsure:
Why I'm in your every team

Noct - Drago
Noct - Drago - Rej
Noct - TAC

what next

Noct - Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.