Overall i really enjoyed this chapter
Sanji got shine!
Franky got shine!
Kuma got shine and his AP is IMMENSE!
Saturn’s df is BUSTED!
And Kizaru+Saturn are being set up as Sanji’s next opponents

THE HYPE JUST DOESNT STOP!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Do they have lightning? Like are they plastma like Sanji’s? I personally don’t think so but Still hotter than red flames tho

I’m employed and i’m not “trolling” once again it was just a question

you could’ve just ignored it but instead you throw a tantrum like my 3 and 2 year old nephews……literally a manchild
You’ve called people you don’t know school shooters and threatened to shoot others yourself. Don’t accuse others of being immature when your whole deal is insulting people due to their preferences.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
If Hibari is truly his daughter, then I'd love to see daddy Akainu worried about his daughter
100% this, it would add amazing nuance to his character. Hes got a gentle side as shown by the cover page of him with his best buddy Kizaru tending to the Bonsai too.

Tbh given how close Kizaru and Akainu seem to be, Kizaru may not defect or "turn good" but he might play a similar role as Kuzan did before, where he will still be an enemy to the SHs and co, but not so antagonistic and thus hostile to them, something like Smoker I'd say?

Someone on here I believe it was, said ages ago, it would be hilariously ironic if Akainu is an amazing father. It might have been a reddit comment or post I can't remember but imagine this absolutely brutal, merciless, tenacious, rabid dog of the leader of the entire military actually has a soft side for his daughter? Especially if shes also his only memento of his former wife and her mother?
Maybe his brutality comes from what happened to Hibaris mother and could have happened to her too or could still happen to her due to pirates?

Or imagine a Celestial Dragon sees Hibari and wants her for himself? What would Akainu do then too? Surely that would be his breaking point to rebel, launch a coup and genocide the Incestials/Celestial Scum?

But yeah the main point I wanted to mention, if Hibari is his daughter, it makes Kuzan freezing her all the more personal, a dick move and thus something to REALLY piss off Akainu against Kuzan and thus hilariously ironic given Akainu has been said to purposely spare Kuzan when they were meant to fight to the death apparently or just that Akainu isnt exactly known for "sparing people" and having the highest lethality/on-screen killcount of named/important characters AFAIK? In the present especially?

His fruit is extremely lethal anyway, indiscriminate destructive and killing power, quite like him. So this would had amazing nuance to him, like when someone has a cold heart but they are warmer inside than expected.

Blue flames with lightning would lose to regular flames? Two piece readers logic

This is a lie btw considering the fact Luffy didn’t use haki. Sure it’s his strongest form but it wasn’t truly “max effort”
It's out of context bull shit because if you go back in manga you can easily see that not the case with luffy .( or anyone else lol )
So trying to use that to talk about other characters is nonsense .

i hope by the time he encounters kuma, vega punk and other fixed kuma enough, that kuma can further wreck him.
I think the OG Kuma's body is gone, but, Kuma can still survive.

S-Snake was shown listening to Luffy and disobeying York's orders.

Therefore, Bonney should be able to give S-Bear orders, and he'll listen due to Kuma's love for Bonney.

Bonney has Kuma's memories inside of her, and we know from prior chapters that Kuma can copy memories without erasing the original memories. So, all Bonney has to do is order S-Bear to make a memory bubble of Kuma's memories from her, and then have S-Bear absorb that bubble to gain Kuma's memories, and become Kuma.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Well that was the entire point wasn't it.

The fandom though Aokiji is the good Admiral while Kizaru is the psycho WG dickrider and Lolda flipped those roles just to be unpredictable.

Going by this trend and thinking Oda might redeem Akainu because of this he might actually double down on making Akainu as despicable as he can possibly be (which I'd love)
Fandom also thought Aramaki would be a good guy and betray the World Government. Oda loves subversions

Status
Not open for further replies.