One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line in the spoilers about Kaido and BM's alliance leaving the Marines in turmoil (more proof that the Yonko > Navy by the way) has me thinking that now Garp is in play to show up on Wano. Garp would have obviously found out, either by Coby himself or the marines in general, and I could bring up fear for Luffy given the threat. I’d love to see him go there out of fear of losing another family member.
Ohhh seems like somebody still couldn't deal with how the Whitebeard pirates were raped at Marineford

It's wb's fault, not ace. he knew nothing about bb, wb pirates knew him for 20 years. wb should have either left with his crew to get bb, or at least send marco or someone to help ace get bb. he was too confident, shanks wafrned him but he didn't want to listen because derp i'm the whitebeard, punk.
That's coz BB was clever and remained low during his tkme in WB pirates.
And it was Ace, who was stubborn to chase, given its division commander responsibility to avenge a death, others advised to drop it bt he didn't.
Bt that's not his fault. His fault is ruining all the efforts of his crew n countless deaths to naught by taking a bait and actin stupid on it. Now each of WB commanders is either done in during MF, or by BB or is hunted down by Weevil.

Here is my theory! Before ANYONE releases it

Luffy's final bounty will be 5,600,000,000
It will be just over Roger with 100,000,000
Also, 56 is the number that Oda uses to represents Luffy
Luffy's number is 56

It will be the highest in the series.
Also, Roger was called "The worst Criminal" before Dragon, and not only that. He was called "Worst in HISTORY" so basically before his era and after his era. He is the WORST CRIMINAL EVER so far. Which makes me refuse the idea that some people say about Dragon having higher bounty than him.

Cause it will just be sucking up to the father of Main character, which is bad imo

I'm honestly super convinced that Shiki will be the lurking legend

Something to thing about:

Originally, Oda wanted to have Shiki be mentioned during the meeting between Shanks and WB. He however held back because he thought it might be too much info for readers and confuse them. At that time, he did not know that the story about the pirate who caused havoc during Roger's time would be made into a movie.

And Shanks wanted to talk with the Gorosei about "a certain pirate".

Maybe Shiki talked with Shanks and asked him to join his crew cuz he developed another of his crazy plans and Shanks wanted to warn the WG that if they don't do something they're fkt up.

I can't hold the hype!
Make sense, bt it is wasted concept since already done in movie.

I think Oda n others would also agree to introduce in more.. than recyle same old character.

I

Inspector_Mu

Here is my theory! Before ANYONE releases it

Luffy's final bounty will be 5,600,000,000
It will be just over Roger with 100,000,000
Also, 56 is the number that Oda uses to represents Luffy
Luffy's number is 56

It will be the highest in the series.
Also, Roger was called "The worst Criminal" before Dragon, and not only that. He was called "Worst in HISTORY" so basically before his era and after his era. He is the WORST CRIMINAL EVER so far. Which makes me refuse the idea that some people say about Dragon having higher bounty than him.

Cause it will just be sucking up to the father of Main character, which is bad imo
Someone already said that about luffy bounty having his number.

Anyway it seems like Oda will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.