[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not necessarily. We will let you earn for the cure tomorrow, no one else can until you do.

Now, kiwi can buy something else *wink
What if someone else is hit by COVID last night or today, like Kiwi was? That means this person can't tell anyone they have it, and the town cannot simply... Stop functioning and give scum then initiative. There's a good chance we now have an unidentified infected player cause of Beta.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What if someone else is hit by COVID last night or today, like Kiwi was? That means this person can't tell anyone they have it, and the town cannot simply... Stop functioning and give scum then initiative. There's a good chance we now have an unidentified infected player cause of Beta.
I’m assuming that if a new source of corona starts, the host would notify us like the first infection?

There is something we can buy. The person can at least act restless or something.

Tomorrow the infected person can claim. You won’t infect anyone cause you won’t visit anyone.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
we know for sure that rej was a member of town

so unless he is mentally retarded there is no reason to believe he was not north korea
Rej’s gameplay was very anti town and was just trolling for fun...so I’m not 100% certain that he really is North Korea. Especially since he jokes a lot about being in NK on discord, it could also be him trolling again and making a reference to that

I don’t like this bandwagon jump just for affection. Is there anyone else who you suspect?
Be honest I don´t like it either but I want to see more reactions.
I don´t like it either how now Final is on the way, but probably Kiwi know more then we and because that he get suspect?
Eitherway I can´t imaginen that every mafia vote against Rej in the previous game, so my though is that either of these user are most like a mafia:

Lanji-> Noctis -> Dragomir
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej
Neutral -> TAC-> Rej
Noctis - > don da-> rej
Yo tan wa -> Rayan -> rej
Rayan -> rej
TAC -> Rej
Queen-> rej
Gianfi -> rej

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
Gianfi - 1 vote
Dragomir - 2 votes
Rej - 10 votes

Non voters

4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
14 Zoro D Goat
17 krogothwolf
Of all the Rej votes, I can´t imaginen that all mafia player vote against him. I would look at Lanji,you(Nat),Don DaSlayer,Seraphoenix, Zoro D Goat and Krogothwolf.
At least one mafia beeing under these six are really high, as I said I can´t imagine that all Mafias vote against Rej, to make it save they split most time the votes up. And let say we have at least 4 Mafia, two voting against Rej and two against other user or didn´t vote, I would think the chance that we have mafia play under these 6 are really really high.

Plan is simple: the person infected today claims first thing tomorrow and/or acts restless.
TAC: sits tight tonight. That way no one is infected tonight. Tomorrow we let him win money for the cure at all costs.
The rest of you buy what you can to... Be useful.
:memehm:You want me to shoot someone?
What?? There is also something else you can buy if you have enough money.... But I forgot that you didn't answer right yesterday?
Be honest I don´t like it either but I want to see more reactions.
I don´t like it either how now Final is on the way, but probably Kiwi know more then we and because that he get suspect?
Eitherway I can´t imaginen that every mafia vote against Rej in the previous game, so my though is that either of these user are most like a mafia:

Of all the Rej votes, I can´t imaginen that all mafia player vote against him. I would look at Lanji,you(Nat),Don DaSlayer,Seraphoenix, Zoro D Goat and Krogothwolf.
At least one mafia beeing under these six are really high, as I said I can´t imagine that all Mafias vote against Rej, to make it save they split most time the votes up. And let say we have at least 4 Mafia, two voting against Rej and two against other user or didn´t vote, I would think the chance that we have mafia play under these 6 are really really high.
The three inactive players are such a problem, it's possible one of them is scum. But right now I'd like to look into others, like you or @Yo Tan Wa.
Lanji did the same things I did, so since I'm town I feel like he is too.

N

NeutralWatcher

So Kiwipom got healed that's good to know.

If there are 2 doctors or more then maybe other doctor can heal TAC. But since there are many back up doctors then original doctor is only 1.

I think TAC is town from his claim. Kiwipom got healed confirmed TAC's claim and Seraphoenix used TAC's US joke to vote him is scummy imo. Finalbeta also backed up Seraphoenix claim which I found weird. He was also against Kiwipom's claim yesterday but did the same right now.

I'll not say that's inconsistent since Finalbeta is about to be lynched that's why he claimed. I think Seraphoenix is more sus for now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Plan is simple: the person infected today claims first thing tomorrow and/or acts restless.
TAC: sits tight tonight. That way no one is infected tonight. Tomorrow we let him win money for the cure at all costs.
The rest of you buy what you can to... Be useful.

What?? There is also something else you can buy if you have enough money.... But I forgot that you didn't answer right yesterday?

The three inactive players are such a problem, it's possible one of them is scum. But right now I'd like to look into others, like you or @Yo Tan Wa.
Lanji did the same things I did, so since I'm town I feel like he is too.
I have no idea what you’re hinting at lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.