[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Be honest I don´t like it either but I want to see more reactions.
I don´t like it either how now Final is on the way, but probably Kiwi know more then we and because that he get suspect?
Eitherway I can´t imaginen that every mafia vote against Rej in the previous game, so my though is that either of these user are most like a mafia:

Of all the Rej votes, I can´t imaginen that all mafia player vote against him. I would look at Lanji,you(Nat),Don DaSlayer,Seraphoenix, Zoro D Goat and Krogothwolf.
At least one mafia beeing under these six are really high, as I said I can´t imagine that all Mafias vote against Rej, to make it save they split most time the votes up. And let say we have at least 4 Mafia, two voting against Rej and two against other user or didn´t vote, I would think the chance that we have mafia play under these 6 are really really high.
What have those 6 done in order to warrant a high likelihood of one of them being mafia? Mafia doesn't need to have all voted for Rej. There were other players who were voted for.

There is a much bigger chance that mafia did vote for Rej than opposed to not, however. Such a popular suspected player, highly unlikely it was all supported by genuine townies that scum read him. Scum will almost always join a popular train of thought. It what they do to blend in.

Your suspicion about mafia being under those 6 has no ground.

N

NeutralWatcher

What have those 6 done in order to warrant a high likelihood of one of them being mafia? Mafia doesn't need to have all voted for Rej. There were other players who were voted for.

There is a much bigger chance that mafia did vote for Rej than opposed to not, however. Such a popular suspected player, highly unlikely it was all supported by genuine townies that scum read him. Scum will almost always join a popular train of thought. It what they do to blend in.

Those who voted Rej were you, me, Jew D Boy, Gianfi, Queen, TAC, Rayan/Playa, Noctis, Yo Tan Wa, Finalbeta IIRC.

Do you sus any of us?

As I said it just a though, if I would play with the mafia, I would myself not vote against someone when my other mafia friends vote against Rej. Of course it can be mean they beeing inactive or something, but the chance that one mafia beeing not on the Rej votes are very high in my opinion. Or can you imaginen all mafia player vote against Rej, why then?

D

Dragomir

As I said it just a though, if I would play with the mafia, I would myself not vote against someone when my other mafia friends vote against Rej. Of course it can be mean they beeing inactive or something, but the chance that one mafia beeing not on the Rej votes are very high in my opinion. Or can you imaginen all mafia player vote against Rej, why then?
I imagine that all the mafia voted for someone with the majority of them on Rej. I already explained why in the post you quoted.

N

NeutralWatcher

You sus players who voted Rej then now you are saying you sus players who didn't vote Rej? Why do you change your mind after I sus you?

I imagine that all the mafia voted for someone with the majority of them on Rej. I already explained why in the post you quoted.
But why risking it against Rej, voting all vote for nothing on the first day? Wouldn´t make it even easier to take them out later.
But let say we take your though:
you, me, Jew D Boy, Gianfi, Queen, TAC, Rayan/Playa, Noctis, Yo Tan Wa, Finalbeta IIRC.

Under these users we have at least 3-4Mafia gamer? Do you really believe that the mafia would risk something like this in first day?
Sry but I can´t imaginen it, im sure at least 80% of these user are probably townies.
The only thing which I could see why they vote against Rej, is the reason what they try to save someone, the question is now who was on the first place before everyone vote against Rej?
Post automatically merged:

You sus players who voted Rej then now you are saying you sus players who didn't vote Rej? Why do you change your mind after I sus you?
I just open up to possible, in my opinion we can have two mafias on Rej, but I try to understand the reason why all Mafia user would vote only against Rej. You sus against me had nothing do with my though about the vote of yesterday.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He claimed the country and he flipped town. What is there to be unsure of?
I'm unsure about the credibility of his words. Him flipping town =/= he was telling the truth.

His play clearly wasn't trying to help town, so why should we believe that he was telling the truth and trying to help us with his claim?

I'm not saying that he isn't North Korea. But we also have no reason to believe that he really is North Korea. So unless if the host confirms it for me, I'm not taking this claim for granted.

D

Dragomir

But why risking it against Rej, voting all vote for nothing on the first day? Wouldn´t make it even easier to take them out later.
But let say we take your though:
you, me, Jew D Boy, Gianfi, Queen, TAC, Rayan/Playa, Noctis, Yo Tan Wa, Finalbeta IIRC.

Under these users we have at least 3-4Mafia gamer? Do you really believe that the mafia would risk something like this in first day?
Sry but I can´t imaginen it, im sure at least 80% of these user are probably townies.
The only thing which I could see why they vote against Rej, is the reason what they try to save someone, the question is now who was on the first place before everyone vote against Rej?

I just open up to possible, in my opinion we can have two mafias on Rej, but I try to understand the reason why all Mafia user would vote only against Rej. You sus against me had nothing do with my though about the vote of yesterday.
What do you mean by risking it? There's no risk involved in voting Rej. Nearly everyone did it.

Dude, I'm not sure how many mafia or whatever will be there. I just think there is some. It can be 4, it can be 6, my point is, is likely that mafia was sheeping in those votes.

They don't need to vote Rej to save anybody. They vote to blend, that's it.

I'm failing to understand why you're so adamantly trying to shoot down the possibility of mafia being on the Rej wagon. Mafia sheep vote all the time, hell, you did yourself as mafia in the Tokyo Ghoul game where you voted for Celestia. I do wonder if you're doing this because your predecessor was one of the Rej voters.

I'm unsure about the credibility of his words. Him flipping town =/= he was telling the truth.

His play clearly wasn't trying to help town, so why should we believe that he was telling the truth and trying to help us with his claim?

I'm not saying that he isn't North Korea. But we also have no reason to believe that he really is North Korea. So unless if the host confirms it for me, I'm not taking this claim for granted.
We should believe that he was telling the truth because there was no reason for him to lie. I get that he was trolling for fun anymore but Rej understands that as town he should try to save himself at least a little bit. That's what he did by claiming.

Was he trolling and having fun? Yes. Does this make him a liar? No.

Don't overthink this Kiwi. He was town. Townies don't lie about their role when they're forced to claim cause they're being suspected by others.

I will keep that hidden for now.

What do you mean by risking it? There's no risk involved in voting Rej. Nearly everyone did it.
I just open up the question, in normal way do we see many games where all mafia player vote in first day against the same user, a really question of my side.

I do wonder if you're doing this because your predecessor was one of the Rej voters.
But that is false, I also assume that we could have mafia user on Rej, I just open up the thing with the other users who didn´t vote against Rej. As I said both possibly are very high. It was just a though of me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Lanji -> Drago -> Beta
TAC -> Sera -> Beta
Kiwi -> Beta
Sera - > TAC
Jew -> Beta
Drago -> Beta
Playa -> Beta
Queen -> beta
Fallen -> Beta