Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 @Durableguy
I’m going to bet against both of you.

I don’t think we have conclusive fights in this arc at all
Nah Luffy gets a fight every normal arc lol, i also dont think the VAs getting on ships for the buster call will end up going their way.

It would be laughably stupid for Luffy to tell Kizaru hes 100x stronger and then they run away from him yet again lol. This arc will have a definitive conclusion for sure. Snd yes, that can include Saturn

I'm not even a yonko fan Jesus, I'm not a fan of Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard or Buggy.

I do like Luffy but I like One Piece before anything else and One Piece is a story about Luffy, not about admirals.

If I'm a Luffy fan, then Oda is also a Luffy fan.
Yeah it’s a story about Luffy so tell me, which villain do you think Luffy would rather fight:
1. The random old guy he doesn’t know
2. The man who nearly destroyed his crew 2 years ago who just got the best of him

Im still guessing it’s the giants who saved Oharas research and Saul. Dragon likely contacted them after Vegapunk feared for his death and saving a ship of researchers is perfectly on brand with Saul seeing the pain he had when Sakazuki destroyed a ship like that in Ohara.
Could be but I am lost on the timeline when the Kid Pirates slaughter took place, I think they would sent Dorry/Brogy/Giant pirates for such things

Nobody except a few cares about Zoro vs Kizaru. What's the difference of fighting Kizaru or fighting his equal, Lucci?
Come to think of it, Kizaru never really bodied healthy Zoro. He only defeated very injured Zoro who just endured Thriller Bark shit.
While pre TS, Lucci bodied not only Luffy not only Zoro but both of them together. Lucci bodied both healthy Luffy and healthy Zoro at the same time

so from on you can stop acting as if fighting Lucci is actually worse than fighting Kizaru. It is only worse if Sanji ends up fighting Kizaru because so far in entire manga Zoro's opponents are never equal to Sanji's.
:cheers::cheers:
See @MarineHQ

Lucci ~ Kizaru, Kizaru wins DF wise, Lucci wins base stats wise.
Pushing Lucci ~ Kizaru is actually less ridiculous than claiming there is any narrative build up for Zoro vs Kizaru when Zoro proving to Lucci that he's gotten stronger and get revenge for the scene you posted is actually much more likely.

Even when you look at the panels of Saturn and Kizaru placed together. Notice how Saturn has more....how do I say it.

He looks more menacing. He's the one drawn larger and has more close ups.

It's the opposite of Lucci and Spandam where Spandam didn't really have panels that made him look intimidating.

Yeah exactly??? That’s the clash that literally ended the fight lmao I asked for that scene before luffy ran away from katakuri in the mirror world at the end of round 1
How does that compare to Luffy knocking out Kizaru and running out of Gear 5 with Luffy unable to touch Katakuri and consciously getting out of Gear 4 before he is unable to move?

Enlight us

Pushing Lucci ~ Kizaru is actually less ridiculous than claiming there is any narrative build up for Zoro vs Kizaru when Zoro proving to Lucci that he's gotten stronger and get revenge for the scene you posted is actually much more likely.
Yeah Zoro vs Kizaru is ass nobody cares about Kizaru anymore. Sounds kinda like ZKK both are overrated trash while actually Zoro already got bigger food in his plate as in fighting King and now Lucci

We all keep underestimating Lucci though and before this chapter released I bet nobody even biggest Lucci wankers ever thought that Jinbe would be worried in Zoro facing Lucci.
Iirc Jinbe didn't even worry when Zoro went to Rooftop facing Kaido and Big Mom

Yeah it’s a story about Luffy so tell me, which villain do you think Luffy would rather fight:
1. The random old guy he doesn’t know
2. The man who nearly destroyed his crew 2 years ago who just got the best of him
Luffy will fight the main villain of the arc, the guy that oppressed Kuma during his whole life, who made Bonney contract a disease, who made an admiral do atrocious things and so on.

Will Luffy fight Kizaru? I don't think so but I don't exclude it entirely.

I'm just saying Luffy will defeat Saturn and Zoro will finish Kizaru off.

I'm not saying that Zoro will 1v1 Kizaru.

How does that compare to Luffy knocking out Kizaru and running out of Gear 5 with Luffy unable to touch Katakuri and consciously getting out of Gear 4 before he is unable to move?

Enlight us
cause Luffy didn’t knock out Kizaru lmao Luffy hit him once and Kizaru got up fine and even now doesn’t even look the slightest bit hurt while Luffys on his ass unable to do anything

:suresure:

People will still praise this level of bad writing

A yonko prefers eating and chilling while his crew is in danger against 2 top tiers and massive fleet

2 top tiers don't bother attacking or finishing Vegapunk...juts talks and talks

G-5 Marines came and going back without doing much

Egghead is just the continuation of Wano bad decisions
I guess the marines will just participate in the buster call after evacuating.

But yeah, this chapter was latter half Wano tier trash

Status
Not open for further replies.