Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the dialogue will explain why every characters iq instantly just dropped to single digits but Jesus Vegapunks all alone and Saturn doesn’t just kill him???
- Saturn: Kizaru, we must kill Vegapunk, it's our priority!
- Saturn: damn Kizaru you failed your mission, I must kill Vegapunk and Nika myself now
- Saturn: fuck now there is Kuma and Vegapunk and Nika, I'm going to start a Buster Call!!
- Saturn: hi Vegapunk, you are in front of me but I forgot why I came here in the first place, do you want a cup of tea?

Frieza was a menace, murdered multiple villages of namekians too, the last minute B.S. didn’t even work he still murdered non stop.
Yeah he did, didn't he? But right on about doing it all out even until the last minute. Can't win? I'm blowing up the planet. Truly a menace.

My blud freezer destroyed planets while lizaru and laturn are shaking when vegapunk speaks to them
Blowing up planets is horrific but when it really got serious was him lifting up the Earths strongest man (well, second behind Tien in my view) and Gokus best friend. Without a single moments remorse he just blew the guy to smithereens. And that was his second death so until Toriyama created new rules that was it, Krillin wasn't getting revived again.

Kizaru is actually more an antagonist than a villain but Imagine if Kaido had got to kill Kinemon like that in front of Luffy. Just Boro Breathed him to ashes. If Doffy had got to put 16 bullets through Law. Now that would have broken the internet.

- Saturn: Kizaru, we must kill Vegapunk, it's our priority!
- Saturn: damn Kizaru you failed your mission, I must kill Vegapunk and Nika myself now
- Saturn: fuck now there is Kuma and Vegapunk and Nika, I'm going to start a Buster Call!!
- Saturn: hi Vegapunk, you are in front of me but I forgot why I came here in the first place, do you want a cup of tea?
Watch Saturn know nika dance ! Even he through he hated he secretly want to do nika dance.

Saturn will quit his job and join luffy crew or grand fleet to protest against Imu .
The ultimate 4D chess move

Yeah, but does it really matter if you can bring everybody back to life because of the wishes you get from the dragon balls?
That was Krillins second death and there was no coming back. I'm not sure he was ever supposed to come back. I think Toriyama changed his mind because of public outcry. Goku was also supposed to stay dead after Cell but sales dropped so he came back. Unfortunately Toriyama prioritized sales over story.

Status
Not open for further replies.