Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Don't know what your general point was if you knew that, then, but what ever.
Read the post history then lol

I dont think Blackbeard is the endgame, and I also dont think he's killing Shanks either. I also dont think Shanks "is" the endgame either, just like Blackbeard and less so, Akainu, are the final stepping stones to PK for Luffy.

Imo, Imu exists as the endgame for this story at this time. The WG is central to what the story's endgame is even about. In order for Luffy to get to that endgame, he needs to become PK, and in order to become PK, Blackbeard and Shanks (and Akainu because anyone being PK means he failed his job) have to lose.
Post automatically merged:

And no way Teach gonna be defeated in Elbaf (as you theorized)
Where have I said this lol? I have made more comments about Akainu losing at Elbaf than Blackbeard losing anywhere before Lodestar.

i

interesting

could be something i could play while waiting for Silksong:josad::josad:
Still no news man……but this game is definitely keeping me busy because it’s that similar even the map

You even have to go back to areas because you need an ability unlocked in order to reach it

Nicee I think the last time I played a prince of Persia game was sands of time
I never got to play that one unfortunately

Read the post history then lol

I dont think Blackbeard is the endgame, and I also dont think he's killing Shanks either. I also dont think Shanks "is" the endgame either, just like Blackbeard and less so, Akainu, are the final stepping stones to PK for Luffy.

Imo, Imu exists as the endgame for this story at this time. The WG is central to what the story's endgame is even about. In order for Luffy to get to that endgame, he needs to become PK, and in order to become PK, Blackbeard and Shanks (and Akainu because anyone being PK means he failed his job) have to lose.

Where have I said this lol? I have made more comments about Akainu losing at Elbaf than Blackbeard losing anywhere before Lodestar.
I don't care to debate about that, but I do think he's likely to kill or beat Shanks sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.