Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They eating dirt
When the expectation is beating Kizaru you’re bound to be disappointed

Zoro will struggle against Shiryu in future arcs and they think he’s ready
Oh im not saying hes going to beat Kizaru but he will do something cool, just like he didnt defeat Kaido but fought an even more durable guy in King to demonstrate his AP. Its inevitable that Zoro fans eat, they just need to understand that they wont be eating the whole buffet 24/7 like they want.​

Oh im not saying hes going to beat Kizaru but he will do something cool, just like he didnt defeat Kaido but fought an even more durable guy in King to demonstrate his AP. Its inevitable that Zoro fans eat, they just need to understand that they wont be eating the whole buffet 24/7 like they want.​
He will do some cool shit but Swordtards won’t consider it food
Zoro is supposedly above Admirals now
:kobeha:

They eating dirt
When the expectation is beating Kizaru you’re bound to be disappointed

Zoro will struggle against Shiryu in future arcs and they think he’s ready
The portrayal at Hachinosu was so obvious too, Kuzan was the main man frontlining against Garp.

Zoro's future opponent was playing support for an injured admiral.

Imagine thinking Zoro would beat Kizaru before fighting him lmao

Last edited:

The waiter can not be Luffy's main opponent this arc. That's just the facts I'm afraid
And yet:

- Luffy has only clashed with Kizaru
- Luffy has yet to bat an eye or pay attention to Saturn, and yet again this very chapter
- Jump has only ever advertised Luffy vs Kizaru and no one else
- Kizaru hasnt been hit with anyone else
- Saturn has gotten stabbed, punched and lasered by people not Luffy

You are overthinking this bruh:kayneshrug:

The portrayal at Hachinosu was do obvious too, Kuzan was the main man frontlining against Garp.

Zoro's future opponent was playing support for an injured admiral.

Imagine thinking Zoro would beat Kizaru before fighting him lmao
I gotta say even I was surprised, and disappointed, that Shiryu can only interfere with a fight between two top tiers through hostages

If Bonney has the pacifista under her control, wouldn’t that make her the current “5th emperor”?

If she has all of the seraphim, she would have a stronger crew than Kid, Law, and any other supernova/shichibukai crew not affiliated with the yonko.

If Bonney can access G5 now, as she knows Luffy is Nika, I see no reason why she shouldn’t have a 1 bil+ bounty post egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.