Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

You guys care more about it than I do, stop projecting your insecurities on me.

All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious, Luffy will defeat Saturn but you guys get mad the moment I point out the obvious.

Sorry but Kizaru is not him, he is not the main villain of this arc.
Saturn is having trouble with Franky Shogun right now
Post automatically merged:

She is not dead you know...

You guys care more about it than I do, stop projecting your insecurities on me.

All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious, Luffy will defeat Saturn but you guys get mad the moment I point out the obvious.

Sorry but Kizaru is not him, he is not the main villain of this arc.
I will tell people your story when you are gone...

How Pringles standed against a whole forum...

:kata:

Saturn is unimpressive Af. No Admirals Arm would have been destroyed by a strong Haki Punch. Akainu recieved WBs Gura Punch head on and kept fighting. The Admirals>Saturn

H

Herrera95

Kaido was having trouble with the 9 scabbards too.
Kaido was having trouble with Gear 4 Luffy.

Good conclusion taken from this observation bro.
You are comparing 9 Scabbards that all of them are stronger than Franky Shogun with just Franky Shogun? You are comparing G4 CoC coating Luffy that was splitting sky with Kaido with Franky Shogun? Wow!

You are comparing 9 Scabbards that all of them are stronger than Franky Shogun with just Franky Shogun? You are comparing G4 CoC coating Luffy that was splitting sky with Kaido with Franky Shogun? Wow!
No that's not what I'm saying you buffoon, reread what I fucking said and stop pulling a straw man

Look. I'm not saying youtube polls mean Saturn>Kizaru.

I'm saying Oda has made very very obvious Saturn is extremely powerful and it's only those who aren't excessively anal and have agendas who don't agree.

Because Kizaru would win in a popularity contest and still lost that shit.

I mean. You guys fell for fake spoilers.

H

Herrera95

No that's not what I'm saying you buffoon, reread what I fucking said and stop pulling a straw man
This is exactly what you were saying. You are saying that Franky Shogun single handling Saturn is the same as Kaido taking 9 people stronger than Franky Shogun or he taking someone that gave his the fight of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.