Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I am enjoying the post wano balance patch Oda dropped on Luffy. He was too op in Wano.

I saw it, dont really care about the main villain.
She was cool until she opened her mouth lmao
"The sun, the fucking sun, fuck you father, fuck you humans I'm not fucking joking, fuck you"
:kobeha:

Also they need to play things straight and embrace the campiness I hate when media is too self aware. That attitude really hurt Richter's big moment

He's not strong enough to do it, he whipped him across the face and nothing snapped.
And Lucci wouldnt allow it either.
Of course he is strong enough to do it, he sent Lucci flying barfing up blood and on the verge of consciousness with a no ACoC attack. He can and would snap his neck easily, the reason he wont do it is simple. Because its a shounen and it would be too gruesome of a death for our happy go lucky MC.

He would want to, but again, protecting the books of Ohara seems to be his mission now, plus I think Robin's reunion with Saul should happen in a much more peaceful scenario
I feel like the books are already very safe in Elbaf he doesn’t need to personally guard them.

And it will, because Robins unconscious she won’t see that Saul’s here plus the labophase straw hats appear to be running away

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Of course he is strong enough to do it, he sent Lucci flying barfing up blood and on the verge of consciousness with a no ACoC attack. He can and would snap his neck easily, the reason he wont do it is simple. Because its a shounen and it would be too gruesome of a death for our happy go lucky MC.
Right, pushing people into Lava has been his thing instead since pre-TS... :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.