[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

You are free to read my posts.

I understand you could be yday lynch, i didn't read yet, can you help me with some infos about this?
I was in farmers meeting all day. What can you expect with shit govt in spain failing us with no covid relief !

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’d like to use one of our claims today since some are doubting me...please let me know if this works for the rest of y’all, I’m fine backing off if you think you have a better/more important claim.

How does the game end then?
We don't know, that's the problem ahaha
I’d like to use one of our claims today since some are doubting me...please let me know if this works for the rest of y’all, I’m fine backing off if you think you have a better/more important claim.
What? Lol there is no need for you to claim just because some are doubting you, don't be silly. Drago is the one in trouble.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What made you post theory about how cult works?
Jew D. Boy is a new player and was asking what cult is.

@Kiwipom why do you think Playa vote was unnatural but not others?
It reminded me of what he did during Tokyo Ghoul game where he joined the wagon last minute.

Read Kiwipom post and it is really kinda suspect how FInal jump on Rej, in that case beeing new and want to warm me himself up, I vote probably for Final too.

Vote Lynch FInalbeta @Reborn
"Final jump on Rej" seems like an excuse to give a bit more ground to what he has to say than just sheeping on the already built case on Beta.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We don't know, that's the problem ahaha

What? Lol there is no need for you to claim just because some are doubting you, don't be silly. Drago is the one in trouble.
You, Michelle, and Fallen have all made allusions casting doubt on my townie affiliation...I don’t have to claim, I guess, but nobody’s really explained why you see me as scummy beyond “You said one weird thing” or nothing at all.

@Fallen Prince you should sub out if you can't be active. I don't want to waste lynch because a player is not active to answer questions.

@Seraphoenix @krogothwolf @Queen give me your reads. It's D3, i have not seen a single case from you all.
Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn

@Queen
taking a little bit of a backseat for someone
thats more proactive in scum hunting
can you pls give us your current reads
i'll make cases when I have something important to say, probably later, as for now, I'm not posting random reads that I'm not fully sure of to prove I'm townie, not now, maybe later
FB and REJ fucked up most of d1 and d2 while the real scum were probably laughing at the town, so we don't have much important info even though the thread has 90 pages
Queen defended Finalbeta on D1 and voted Finalbeta on D2. Kinda sus.
yes, I overestimated anti-town town finalbeta, thought a townie wouldn't waste a claim for no reason, I forgot he made the same mistake once in a previous game

You, Michelle, and Fallen have all made allusions casting doubt on my townie affiliation...I don’t have to claim, I guess, but nobody’s really explained why you see me as scummy beyond “You said one weird thing” or nothing at all.
Everyone will suspect everyone, there is no need to claim :milaugh:

We talk about stuff, that's how it works. I already told you, because I think you're being really jumpy, more than before. But you agreed to sway your vote from Finalbeta, so you probably are caring about town's interests.

I said i dislike how you talked about flipped townies. I don't have yet a read for you

i'll make cases when I have something important to say, probably later, as for now, I'm not posting random reads that I'm not fully sure of to prove I'm townie, not now, maybe later
FB and REJ fucked up most of d1 and d2 while the real scum were probably laughing at the town, so we don't have much important info even though the thread has 90 pages

yes, I overestimated anti-town town finalbeta, thought a townie wouldn't waste a claim for no reason, I forgot he made the same mistake once in a previous game
:tch::kriwhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Everyone will suspect everyone, there is no need to claim :milaugh:

We talk about stuff, that's how it works. I already told you, because I think you're being really jumpy, more than before. But you agreed to sway your vote from Finalbeta, so you probably are caring about town's interests.
I said i dislike how you talked about flipped townies. I don't have yet a read for you
Fine...then I won’t claim, and y’all can read my previous posts for a better read/sus me if I keep acting jumpy. I’ll calm down a little in the interest of the same.

F

Fallen Prince

you pushed a lynch on gianfi d1
what changed.
I thought they were aloof from the game , technically my d1 lynches votes are based on policy lynches if they are inactive.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone is scum in my book untill they are proven innocent.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi. I wouldn't say I consider her bad it just she had pinged me about her gameplay for a while now. Her attitude towards the game has been deteriorated and I wonder why, and she's not really bothering much to engage in discussion. You can say there something really odd about her in this game, especially after D1

Although I was planning to observe her more this phase since it's not all that hard scum reading
Well the best way to describe is...I have no fucking idea how we're almost at 2k replies and 100 pages for a game where it almost seems like everyone is a vanilla town. This game has no end in sight. There's no sense of urgency for townies and the posts are long and dry.

For the most part, I stopped reading posts too. I'm just hoping we can lynch scum and finally let the game end, but then having to dig through 100 pages of replies? I get distracted and end up doing something else before I even find anything interesting.

Anyways, this is just a mini rant. If you guys have any questions, just tag me.

I'm more interested in knowing if @TheAncientCenturion is still infected.

I'm putting my vote down for the day

Vote Lynch Playa @Reborn

I'll read some posts here and there and see if I change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.