[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I didn't forget his meta
of course the fact that finalbeta's meta is weird should be taken into account, but it's not a free pass for him to screw town like he did in d2 and not get lynched
I'm not defending Finalbeta but he did that in almost every game. Claimed Doctor in turbo game when he had barely votes on him.

kiwipom, yo tan wa, krogothwolf...
it doesn't seem like RNG imo
Did you pick up something?

Lanji -> Drago -> Beta
TAC -> Sera -> Beta-> fallen
Kiwi -> Beta
Sera - > TAC
Jew -> Beta -> fallen
Drago -> Beta
Playa -> Beta
Queen -> beta
Fallen -> Beta
Zoro -> beta
NW-> Playa
Yo tan -> drago
Nat -> yo tan -> fallen
Noctis - > fallen
Gianfi -> beta
Don da -beta

Tac - 1 vote
Playa - 1 vote
Drago - 1 vote
Fallen - 4 votes
Beta - 9 votes

Non voters
8 Finalbeta
17 krogothwolf
I don’t think so. He was kinda sus, i
if I were mafia I would just let other people lynch him. Imo it was a vigilante or something like that
It kinda take my attention too, why Fallen was chosen all of sudden while other players would be a better choice?
Looking in the second vote count Fallen didn´t have less votes on him, the scums could easily build up him as Lynch victim, why they throw this away?

Overall Im really stuck to find a good point against a scum.
Kiwi and Drago had a discussion with me who feel little weird but I kinda feel like they just want to get some reaction of me with is usually their strategy. Overall can we clear say that Drago is right now the best choice for the Lynch(I don´t try to take the lynch back, in my opinion I kinda struggel to find someone who could be clear scum).

Overall a question for the active player here, your guys read on TAC, Jew and Sera?

N

NeutralWatcher

the fact that people were infected in different hours
and the fact that the 3 of them are convenient targets for scum
Makes sense. if it is RNG then the virus might spread at same hour for all Day Phase.

What made you think they're convenient targets for scum?

So it definitely gets faster by day. Tomorrow it will be instant.

Queen suggested mutation before we even found out. Come on guys, only scum would know this.

2 Day Phase are you saying today and next Night Phase (N4) you would die?
within the next 2 phases. so night then next day maybe?
Post automatically merged:

It's not about spreading, it's about how much time you have. It still spreads one person per day.
Death speed isn't a mutation either as viruses effect different people differently. This is an Al game so hidden mechanics exist.

So it definitely gets faster by day. Tomorrow it will be instant.

Queen suggested mutation before we even found out. Come on guys, only scum would know this.
oh sorry for trying to actually help with a theory, let's stick with the random lynches till day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.