Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Zoro just wins before it happens too. Why is that option being discounted?
Need a dedicated chapter for that.

Never has zoro been this stalled and has not gotten chapter where he ends the fight after a fight sequence

But what is apparent is that he is struggling with 3ss Acoa and 2ss.. He has definitely exerted enough for us to infer that Lucci is turning into his pre TS Kaku fight or even harder.

Trolling aside, this arc should have had 2 AdmiraLs, 1 each for Zoro and Sanji
Theres a very clear reason why thats not happening, and thats because of Akainu. When Luffy fights Akainu, then youll get your 2 Admiral fights for Zoro and Sanji.

I doubt that outside of a skirmish like with Kaido, Sanji will be told by Luffy to clear a path with the others and itll be a 1v1 again.

No idea what is happening with Saturn, but if he also ends up fighting for real seriously, then its probably also with Luffy and/or the Robot.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The strawhats do something that shocks the world.

Your rebuttal is some weird stance about ancient technology over the world will awaken.
Which is already happening on Egghead…lmfao

Yeah you have nothing. Two Yonko fell and the world barely noticed but you think an Admiral and a Gorosei being defeated is supposed to matter when islands are currently being wiped off of the face of the map
:vistalaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Theres a very clear reason why thats not happening, and thats because of Akainu. When Luffy fights Akainu, then youll get your 2 Admiral fights for Zoro and Sanji.

I doubt that outside of a skirmish like with Kaido, Sanji will be told by Luffy to clear a path with the others and itll be a 1v1 again.

No idea what is happening with Saturn, but if he also ends up fighting for real seriously, then its probably also with Luffy and/or the Robot.
Wtf you mean clear a path

what path

:ihaha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You new op fans kill me I swr. Lemme guess, your dumbass started reading OP from Wano. Read MF and come back to me until then don't fucking quote me
Says the guy who thinks zoro should know from another side of an island VP is dying....go cry somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.