Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn I will ask you this every week I guess but what do you think about Luffy defeating Saturn now? Still 50/50 on it?
Nah he isn't beating Saturn one vs one anymore.

This chapter made it clear that both kiz and Saturn were more focused on taking out VP.

Now with Saturn transforming, Stakes have increased..

AR will fight along with luffy and that will be against Saturn...but then kiz remains free.

Sanji backed off...Zoro is still stalled so I have no idea what's going anymore

Nah he isn't beating Saturn one vs one anymore.

This chapter made it clear that both kiz and Saturn were more focused on taking out VP.

Now with Saturn transforming, Stakes have increased..

AR will fight along with luffy and that will be against Saturn...but then kiz remains free.

Sanji backed off...Zoro is still stalled so I have no idea what's going anymore
Very simple

Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru

Your thoughts about Oda who is giving everything to Luffy rn and just some snacks to others ? it was expected or oda shouldn't forget his others characters too ?
we can discuss once the arc is over...so far Luffy vs Kizaru is what happened and it didn't even count as fight....yonko facing admiral or gorosei here...I don't see anything wrong on that part...

And forgetting about other characcters? on that part u r right...he indeed writing shit here...bad of him bringing giants here....I would have prefered other SHs and Vegapunks taken on marines...and give some good moments for Usopp, Brook, Robin, Nami, Jinbei

Has he? The chapter immediately after Zoro activated KoH is the chapter where Saturn arrives and we cut to everyone with Onservation haki sensing him… Zoro had already dropped the third sword by the time Saturn arrived

and then we cut to last chapter and he’s still not using the third sword and doesn’t have KoH on

Basically he’s been 2 swords no KoH since Saturn arrived
So Zoro is purposefully putting the crew at risk not beating Lucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.