Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he isn't beating Saturn one vs one anymore.

This chapter made it clear that both kiz and Saturn were more focused on taking out VP.

Now with Saturn transforming, Stakes have increased..

AR will fight along with luffy and that will be against Saturn...but then kiz remains free.

Sanji backed off...Zoro is still stalled so I have no idea what's going anymore
Elbaf Giant /Ancient Robot will be spoilers here .

Luffy vs Kizaru will be main focus of this saga that’s how it see things fit .

C

CensoredbyWG

*Nika

About time people should accept that Luffy and Nika are 2 different characters. Luffy is the human being who kept being rescued in Rooftop and almost vaporized from Hakai
While Nika is immortal laughing clown appeared out of nowhere that can suddenly 1 vs 2ing Top Tiers
Luffy is the human being who awakened 800 years mythical zoan, defeated all the main villains while his underling dealt with their buttlers, first to actually damage kaido with his ACoC instead of an attack that made kaido mock it and TOP 1 EoS character.

Bruh I get this vibe as well but there is some concern

Jinbei hasn't arrived where Zoro is..

So, even if zoro claps lucci then we don't know how zoro will make his way to kiz
Well the exact details on how Zoro will get to meet Kizaru are something that I simply can't predict or tell

I don't focus on these mere details

I just tell myself that if Oda wants them to meet each other, he will

Also, it's a bit naive to think that Zoro will not see Kizaru, Saturn and Nika, he hasn't seen them yet this arc (well he made a comment about Kizaru at some point but he was far from it all)

We can therefore perfectly assume that Zoro will meet them

Why is Oda holding Zoro far from Kizaru, Saturn and Nika at the moment? Isn't it weird?

@Pew my man just like this post If Sanji does something that make him look good in the chapter.
Just read the spoilers, there certainly is a decent amount of action between Luffy, Sanji vs Kizaru and Saturn

Look how it says Saturn transforms and attacks Luffy, Sanji and Vegapunk

Then it says Kizaru hurts Vegapunk in the confrontation. But what confrontation is that? Wasn't Saturn attacking them to begin with, why is Kizaru involved now?

This chapter made it clear that both kiz and Saturn were more focused on taking out VP.

AR will fight along with luffy and that will be against Saturn...but then kiz remains free.

yes, Saturn will not be villain on focus....people are as usual jumping on three line spoilers....at the end, it will become Luffy vs Kizaru.....
it will be replica of Luffy vs Katakuri while Saturn will play Bigmom role

So let me get this right...
Last time.we saw Sanji and Luffy protecting Vegapunk from Kizaru... and Kizaru still managed to hurt VP?:kayneshrug::suresure:
That should not be surprising , man on ground as a easy target .
Before it took luffy In G5 to stop Kizaru and he had take attacks and do that 1 on 1 .
We already saw from chapter before that Sanji could stop kizaru from hitting everyone in air .

Well the exact details on how Zoro will get to meet Kizaru are something that I simply can't predict or tell

I don't focus on these mere details

I just tell myself that if Oda wants them to meet each other, he will

Also, it's a bit naive to think that Zoro will not see Kizaru, Saturn and Nika, he hasn't seen them yet this arc (well he made a comment about Kizaru at some point but he was far from it all)

We can therefore perfectly assume that Zoro will meet them

Why is Oda holding Zoro far from Kizaru, Saturn and Nika at the moment? Isn't it weird?
You're too deep in your fanfiction man

Robot dude

Status
Not open for further replies.