Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This meant that the combined attack was so weak that even Usopp could block it.
Meanwhile, the truth is, a green servant in the king of huff mode can't do anything to that little cat.
He is still far away from the strongest swordsman, Vista.
:vistalaugh:
Nicky Goofy's sperm vessel, which was knocked unconscious by APU, fucking Apu, will die on the spot after the hack, it's garbage without food and 5 rounds can't defeat any enemy,Zoro is tired of saving this rubber garbage.

It's based on what we have seen so far in 1100+ chapters.

Zoro always take part in main action but this time he has been off-panelled.

Sure it's possible that AR+luffy takes on Saturn and kiz

But one can't rule out the possibility of Zoro coming in between as zoro has yet to face either of the duo
In 1100+ chapters, Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights so....just my 2 cents on that.

Its why I put "stock" on the VAs at least fighting the Giants and crew because theres no one else to stop them otherwise (fodder or not)

No, Zoro is unfortunately just a puppet of Oda and Oda is something we call a bad writer

The king fight was less than 15 minutes long… As in from the moment Zoro got healed up to when cut king down, it’s less 15 minutes long… and that the very end, like in the last 5 minutes, is when Zoro says that he will die from Exhaustion of using KoH too long

So… in Wano 5 minutes was around the time Zoro was saying he was on the brink of literal death

In egghead between now and Zoro supposedly activating KoH we had Luffy had just entered g5 and tossed Kizaru into the ocean, then Luffy and Kizaru kept fighting, then Saturn arrived then liffy And Kizaru kept fighting, then Luffy one shot Kizaru then Luffy got exhausted then Saturn put everyone down then grabbed Bonney and started monologuing, then Kuma arrived, then Kuma smacked Saturn then Luffy was eating, then Kizaru woke up, then Luffy activated G5 again, then Luffy stomped Kizaru and Saturn and then we cut back to Zoro vs Lucci

I highly doubt this took place in 5 minutes so I highly doubt Zoro was using KoH this entire time

on top of the fact that we literally see him no longer using his third sword immediately after the chapter where he supposedly started using KoH
One thing we do agree on is Oda does stuff to stall time Luffy gassing out was one of them.

He got shit on you mean
Pew would mention any Sanji feat but hide the anti-feats
So if you're right then Luffy and Sanji did nothing but get bodied then for the most part (i doubt that is the case tho), because the spoilers only mention that Luffy, "in a decisive moment" (or whatever that means), managed to stop Kizaru and Saturn for Sanji and Vegapunk be able to leave without interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.