How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore Paperchampion, he can't see further than the recent events, recency bias gets the best out of him

As if the Egghead incident can't involve the fall of a Gorosei AND the revelation of the truth of the world

It's not as if we didn't have the same scenario in Dressrosa with Doflamingo's fall and the revelation of the truth of Dressrosa, right?
I agree. The gorosei don't even have to fall this arc, they just need to take a good beating from Luffy so that they can leave the island. That would be worth being called an incident, along with the revelation of the truth of the world.

Keep denying the manga, it's always like this and then you wonder why the almighty Younko can't oneshot a kid King clone or why the Admirals only fight injured pirates. :saturn:
denying what ? Lucci got packed by luffy no effort needed not a single trace of having a hard time he even sleeped diffed him . Kizaru took luffy until exaustion in the first round this is better then lucci entire life.

He did enough. He is quite strong.
He was blatantly above Snakeman in speed, which is impressive.
He also matched G5 for a while until Luffy got serious and paralyzed him.
He's pretty strong, but he can't match a serious Luffy at all.
It's not merely about the strenght level, it's about the treatment. G5 is basically one of those guys who kill you in online shooting games and teabags on your dead body. I mean, be Oda, build some hyped characters for 25, paint them as top-tiers, they develop their own fandoms and stuff, then use them as a hypetool to promote... Film Red. :seriously:

He defeated Kizaru already twice now temporarily

What exactly is Luffu gaining from beating Kizaru?
No major PU
No new status
Nothing since Kizaru isn't even the one who made bonney and Kuma suffer
Actually in OP history a pirate has never defeated an Admiral with it being spread around the world so Luffy defeating Kizaru would give him yet another unprecedented feat never seen before with his bounty reaching Shanks.

Ignore Paperchampion, he can't see further than the recent events, recency bias gets the best out of him

As if the Egghead incident can't involve the fall of a Gorosei AND the revelation of the truth of the world

It's not as if we didn't have the same scenario in Dressrosa with Doflamingo's fall and the revelation of the truth of Dressrosa, right?
Are we really equating ONE villain of Dressrosa to FIVE of the series most mysterious villains lmao?

The delusion to try and compare both :snoopy:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Timing, the fact that there is a ticking bomb it's making it clear that Luffy will defeat Saturn.

The Gorosei appearing is a ticking bomb.
Vegapunk is releasing the news in 10 minutes.

Luffy has 10 minutes to defeat Saturn.

I thought the same thing, he already defeated Kizaru, now in 10 minutes he's going to defeat Saturn, holy shit.

No, "one" villain was given exposition to "one" character (Kuma), and even then, his back story hasnt been explored so....lol
The 5 elders were fully revealed in this arc. Saturn got a lot more characterisation, but as a group, they were very much portrayed as the "villain". Kizaru on the other hand is just the "corporate slave", which he calls himself btw, to carry out their whims, which was to kill VP and retrieve Mother Flame.

do they really need all four to turn it down?

I can see two gorosei and Kizaru vs Luffy.
Not sure how much Luffy can handle, especially if Kizaru is still on track, but we have the AR and the two giants coming, not sure if it's enough to hold them, especially because there's a gorosei that looks fucking huge and we don't have their abilities, but in theory they're all high top tiers, which makes it so much more complicated to theorize.
In other words, I don't fucking know what Oda is cooking here. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.