Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

It will be very interesting to see how Riboku will stack up compared to EOS or near EOS Kingdom, or in any case long after his exit from the story and the fall of Zhao.

@MarineHQ
He'll remain at the very top.
He's never gonna lose again and his only L was due to insane awakenings from the trio + Zhao's king heavily working against him

Him being taken out by a political scheme is precisely why I believe Hara will push the "Riboku could have never been killed on the battlefield" narrative

I think Hara won't write clear one sided defeats between Qin 6 and 3GH, it's more like RBK winning the war but the Qin 6 shining more in the actual battle.

Zhao will suffer so many losses they'll have to go back to the capital while Qin won't have the power to immediately go for another campaign.

So Zhao successfully repelled the invaders again but with heavy losses.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think Hara won't write clear one sided defeats between Qin 6 and 3GH, it's more like RBK winning the war but the Qin 6 shining more in the actual battle.

Zhao will suffer so many losses they'll have to go back to the capital while Qin won't have the power to immediately go for another campaign.

So Zhao successfully repelled the invaders again but with heavy losses.
This^

Hango is best case scenario a Pyrrhic victory for Zhao, even if they do win, they are going to lose some big numbers and some commanders themselves.

As much as I’m on with the 3GH agenda, the Qin 6 are = or =< to the Zhao 3.

The conquerer of 5 states >>>
Riboku even when in defensive mode couldn't secure Zhao's territories and that is when he has all the advantages (biggest is home turf).

Ousen's whole career achievements would be slapping on Riboku's face.

Even in previous gen or in current gen, all other states and there titled generals were just securing there lands while it is Qin's 6 which always invades in other states and snatches there lands. Hope you could understand the point. Lol

Qin is the protagonist state which has showed there dream and ambitions so with story point of view, writer can't make protagonist super strong and powerful boss from the beginning but has to build them on that level slowly.

Otherwise historically, few losses aside here and there, Qin was snatching land on almost every campaign. That's there strength and capabilities. Lol

Last edited: