Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because we saw Luffy land at least 50 named attacks on Kaido
Get at least 500 Power ups
Get Reincarnated
Have Kaido at 50% HP from Zoro from a Scar
Scabbards landing 500 Hits too
Law and Kidd landing hits too

How many named attacks did Zoro land on Luccii..show me panels..I am waiting.
Oh and is Zoro gonna pass out after defeating Lucci like Luffy was after fighting Lucci (and Kaido and Kizaru)?
It was off screen for the most part, why do you know that he didn't use anything for such a huge period of time? Why did he play in the climax of the arc? Just admit it man

Let me tell you guys the most hilarious part of all this

Zoro fans LOVE to throw out the word “kill” or say zoro took a limb (Despite him never doing any of these things on screen)

Lucci’s not even DEAD and all his limbs are STILL intact 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Bro i love persona 5 royal with a passion!
but back on topic
You hit the hammer on the nail! (I definitely said it wrong i think)
P5 is GOATED ! my steam deck is coming in today and im gonna give p3 reload a try.
what a time to be alive.
back on topic ; yeah its getting annoying atp, they wanna act like they're ''baiting'' people, while in reality they just act like complete asswhipes whenever zoro breathes on scree and that shit is not a bait, its just their personality

Lmao projecting?
Y'all poked us for months , now when we are proved right , Y'all are silent af.
Bro didn't see it when others poked zoro fans , now as we react we are the bad guy. Sure lol.
no one is poking you weirdos, we just dont get on board with weirdo stuff like zkk and yall get mad over that.
also, where exactly are you proven right ? most of yall said zoro was either one shotting lucci or off screening him, neither of those happened, they've been fighting for awhile now and it actually took quite some effrot for zoro to beat lucci (unless you're a bandana scaler, cause if you are there is no point arguing here)

And I thought Zoro was busy with Lucci for so long because he wasnt strong enough to end him in a minute. :saden:
Reminder for people, Sanji let base Lucci harm Stussy in front of him and did not do SHIT. He had more balls when facing Kizaru than base Lucci despite simping for Stussy.

"Power of Love is greater that light!" well it sure was not stronger than a Leopard was it? Oh, my bad, ACTUAL base Lucci so not even a Leopard!

:kailaugh:

super earlier chapter 1111 spoilers:
- Zoro once again meets 'Death' and it's revealed Zoro is immortal, he was giving the Ope Ope no mi imortality surgery when he was a baby
- 'Death' turns into Gorosei Venus as Zoro wakes up and they clash, they split the earth in two

Status
Not open for further replies.