Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also at least they weren't Midd fans lol
I genuinely felt bad for Midd fans
Some are toxic and were screaming my ears out about how he'd win against Shanks but even still they ain't deserve what they got, that was just shameful.
Kidd didn't deserve this kind of treatment from any top tier while Law kept his own against BB. Shanks is just Oda's golden boy.

Let's hope Kidd gets his redemption soon.

Kidd didn't deserve this kind of treatment from any top tier while Law kept his own against BB. Shanks is just Oda's golden boy.

Let's hope Kidd gets his redemption soon.
I mean it's kind of Oda's own fault bro got plowed raw
If he gave him ACoA and/or ACoC (by having him learn it after Big Mom beats him unconscious with it for a second) then made him fight Shanks he could have got a clash or two in maybe

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What ? you don't even make sense, what hard to understand same chapter he got him away, and he didn't move him afterwards so no, it took him few minutes at most because it all happened in the same chapter
What are you waffling about? :kaidowhat:

nami had buble gun that was used to incapacitate seraphim, kaku. yonko ap with zeus (a fragment of BIG MOM soul), possible had coc, she is a good freind and a motherly figure to the children, the only one zoro and luffy will ever listen to. and their first freind in the way to grandline plus to top it she is an excellent navigator. She has a special place in crew and cant be replaced. its not about her power but her kindly aura and yet challenging presence since day 1.

I mean it's kind of Oda's own fault bro got plowed raw
If he gave him ACoA and/or ACoC (by having him learn it after Big Mom beats him unconscious with it for a second) then made him fight Shanks he could have got a clash or two in maybe
BTW I'm gonna address this in a personal fanfiction of Wano and Egghead I'm writing that aims to sort of fix some stuff
For example instead of Lucci returning, Smoker returns

Status
Not open for further replies.