Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
OK

Here are the options:

Juro could be not a human, so he is not man and Mihawk still can carry his title.

Due fact of Juro using his swordswith df he could be stronger then MIhawk, but Mihawk can be called wss due fact that he rely only on swordskill.
Are all the Gorosei above Whitebeard and Kaido too?

Kaido's a bit fishy since he's a creature like the Gorosei, but I guess Prime Whitebeard is clearly below them since they aren't men. 🤨

Or is it the case that you guys are always trying to downplay Miahwk.

Yes in that very moment he needed sanji to talk shit. If he didn’t Jinbe would have jumped in and brought zoro back
If neither were there Zoro would still be fighting

Zoro was motivated to win the whole time but didn’t he just needed something to push him further. Against apoo it was Kiku’s arm and against Lucci it was Sanji
Him needing that push doesn’t change the fact he was trying to win

No offense but I really don’t care how close you think Luffy and zoro in each form. At the end of the luffy is at least on the same level as mihawk and zoro isn’t. Zoro will one day get at that level him not being there now is fine
Okay perfect, so if we're including low-end feats, then this is the powerscale according to you:
Base Kaido ~ Serious base Zoro > G5 Luffy >>> casual KOH Zoro ~ casual Nitoryu Zoro ~ awakened Lucci > Apoo > casual rooftop Zoro ~ Mihawk ~ Vista > Fujitora >= Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy ~ Bellamy

Thank you for letting me know not to take you seriously in powerscaling discussions 🙂

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Stalling not done in a proper way...I mean whether u agree or not Oda has shown some struggle from Zoro side as if it was difficult for him to outmatch Lucci in a close combat...
Lucci was never a threat but shouldn;t have stalled in this way...Oda messed up the whole thing
If oda wanted to stall then some struggle and clashes were bound to happen to portray us that stall is for real but real reason was he simply wanted to hold Zoro away from main plot for some reasons

It's poor choice on oda's part but that's all there is to it

C

Cruxroux

there was not even haki let alone CoC except CoA clash in the beginning...but like I said...u continue with ur low quality trolling...and guess what Lucci couldn't even touch Luffy and was completely overwhelmed during their bout....no STALLING nothing
Lmao bro pushed luffy to use g5 and as a result luffy was rendered useless afterwards.
Zoro is posing after it.

I mean I'd still put them around the top of the high tier faction. They are still awakened Zoans - zenkai boost - and pretty big and dangerous respectively and their regeneration is annoying.
But something like a regeneration gimmick for example does not always convince me to put someone a sub tier above their actual pay grade. It's going to get exposed in some way or form.

Add that most of the present VAs might not even be high tiers I guess - definitely no Vergos around here. Plus Ghandi is tailormade for that task, thanks to his ability -> good travel-/movement speed + ice, while he also faces no resistance from the pacifictas.
That's an all in all thingy
You think Vergo would easily deal with Pacifistas? Wow!

Jupeter is colossal and would eat crydo as an appetizer
I don't think Nika was still in giant mode

I didn’t expect high end choreography
But at least I didn’t want Oda to think his readers were stupid

Showing us a somewhat difficult fight with investment from both side and ending it in a clown way
If Oda cares that much about his readers we would have had good amount of choreography between Luffy and Kizaru...now that potential is gone...fight side I am not expecting anything good in this arc...but hopefully we will get some good reveals...

Fair enough
I have them above that level, based on portrayal they should atleast be above that level
Understandable.
And I am ready to do so too, but I am waiting for something.

Even though, I don't think they are top tiers because if they were, they could have crushed the Great Age of pirates (5 top tiers + GA + 3 Admirals and so on), but that is something they explicitly could not do. Also, they were always fearful of angering even just one emperor.

Why? Because black lighting lol?

Luffy vs Kata had black lighting
Luffy vs Ulti had black lighting
Koby's Honesty Impact had black lighting
Kuma's Punch had black lighting

Stop clowning yourself bro.
Tbh i believe he did use Adv coc but he didn't use overflowing ryou so no KoH was used.

We know oden used Adv Coc here to permanently scar kaido,and even shanks divine departure looks similar their is no lightning leaking from the swords but its around kidd. Zoro attacking lucci looks similar to both of the other attacks.

C

Cruxroux

Why am i having a Gut Feeling that both Mihawk and Shanks is from the Celestial Dragon family:crazwhat:
Shanks Almost 50% from Figarland since Gorosei basically kinda said that on Red Movie ( Oda help the movie ).
Mihawk is still on lower 50% since we only saw eyes and his theme connection
They clearly do.
Mihawk trust problem clearly linked to WG , that's why bro went rogue with marine hunting.

This. Luckily for Zoro fans they dont care about story or personality,but just about physical strenght,so they dont even realize how this damages him as a character and as vice-captain,because they are too busy looking at his fighting actions. But,if Oda didnt want him around he should have given him a stronger adversary,so he would have been justified to take this long.
u can include Luffy fans too in that instance since they only bringing up his strength nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.