Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On the topic of Gorosei, i agree.

On the topic of Kizaru i dont because even Kaido lost in technically 15 minutes if we start the countdown that began in 1022 to 1050 lol. Oda can drag out these 7 minutes over the course of 15-20 chapters if he wants, depending on when he focuses on a specific person or matchup.

I dont personally think Kizaru needs to have further story relevance beyond this arc. For the Gorosei this works because of Imu and their hidden backstory, along with them representing the WG lol, but for Kizaru his story is EXTREMELY local to Vegapunk only and has only ever been. Now that he's presumably dead, theres no reason to keep Kizaru around If he's already being fought by Luffy multiple times over the last 20 chapters

Theres also the fact that Luffy always gets wins every arc. If Zoro got one, then he needs one too.
Wano had different narrative - beast pirates had to go down for wano arc.

There isn't any narrative here. Egghead is about escape from the beginning.

Kiz portrayal hasn't been like kaido or Kata but more about a man who himself is conflicted and on verge of breakdown.

If anything, kiz might turn against elders and that's how he will go down and not by the hands of luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.