Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we've entered a circular discussion here as I'd have to repeat the part of the dialogue that was different does not affect that part that was the same, so I'm dropping this one topic.
That just because you want to focus on the part that was the same when the difference is... guess what? The part that was different!!!

I've waited enough man. 1100+ chapters and I still have to wait even more to see my favourite character reach top tier status? Nah that shits ass
"Your favorite character" and you can't get excited this chapter?

All agendas and stalling aside it was a cool moment, and he got plenty more on Wano. If it's about "enjoying a favorite character" that's easy with Zoro.

Also, I'm confused, weren't you criticizing how Oda has treated him post Nika? Now it's about him not being a top tier after 1100 chapters? How does that relate to his moments? The MC getting bigger glory is a given in the first place.

And how does any of that relate anyway to current Zoro being supposedly weaker than even Crocodile and Doflamingo?

"Zoro is my favorite character" is starting to sound like "I'm not racist, I have black friends".

Zoro fans actually praise that moment, which is baffling to me. It's like they don't read what kind of dogshit character Zoro was there.

Like, he literally told this to Luffy few chapters earlier, just to fuck around with Monet himself.... if not for Caeser killing Monet, she would've blown up the island
Oda said himself he struggles to write when Luffy is too powerful so he puts him in these stupid situations to buy time. Like getting stuck between buildings. With Zoro he makes him gey stalled by monet and Pica

That just because you want to focus on the part that was the same when the difference is... guess what? The part that was different!!!
I'm not focusing on anything, on the contrary.

I addressed the four statements and kept them all into account when I explained why both situations were the same thing and what part was the actual difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.