One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku: Now that i think about it. There was a pirate in Wano that was loved by "Shirohige", "Roger" and "Akagami"
Fodders: ?
Sakazuki: Are you talking about "Kouzuki Oden"? He was a commander in Shirohige's ship long ago
Sengoku: After that, Roger took Oden and he accompanied him to the "Pirate's king last trip". I don't think Oden is involved in this incident but... I can't think that is just a coincidence that important people are always involved with "Wano Kuni", Sakazuki
oden trained akagami no Lhanks:steef: still couldn t beat the wss

I

Inspector_Mu

Oda: Mihawk is the world strongest swordsmen.
Fan boys/girls: No he is not, you don't know what you're talking about.
Oda: This is my manga, I know what I'm talking about.
Fan boys/girls: If that was true then Vista wouldn't have been able to stop him.
Oda: It's called plot it affects all series. Just like how Chopper was able to stop one of Big Mom's attacks.
Fan boys/girls: :catcry:
If Chopper and BM was like Vista and Mihask
Chopper was gonna be hyped to rival BM strenght
Stop this madness

You people should show me Kaido/BM/Akainy trading blows with one high tier equally and failing to dominate
Even marco with regen was getting blown back and bruised by injured Akainu... marco had help even.

Mihawk was trading blows and Oda hypes Vista
Stoo already

You gotta be a monster to make high tiers shit their pants and be dominated
Only Kaido Akainu BM are given such portrayal .

@Admiral Lee Hung @King7 @MarineHQ62

Oh, this isn't looking good for the Admiral squad! Fujitora took some heavy injuries from the battle! I really hope Fujitora was extremely nerfed during that battle otherwise this wouldn't look well if he took those injuries despite getting help from Greenbull.
Well tbf most top tiers had their underwhelming moments , and for all we know it could be the strongest of 4 Revs that injured Fuji ( Sabo )

Plus now we just got that Oden ( who gave Kaido a big scar ) was a Commander on WB's ship , i think he was the previous 2nd Commander before Ace , so below Marco in position and maybe strength as well

Isn’t is always like that? Admirals were restricted, admirals were holding their powers, etc..
I am with the admiral = yonko but not anymore lol.

No need to know how strong they are, fucking Sabo is the strongest. So we know there limit. and it was 2 admirals.

Replace the scenario with amnesia Bigmom and Drunk Kaido( counting that admirals were restricted) and I am pretty sure it won’t end well for Sabo and Co.

There no saving admirals with this.
What? 2 rev commanders > post WCI Luffy.

Rev commanders would have damaged yonko base forms, seeing how BASE QUEEN cracked BMs head.

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Yeah it was can't remeber where though. The exact circumstances aren't revealed but Oden was initially on Whitebeard's ship but got on Roger's.
LOL Thanks man.

But I guess it was during the flashback with Tonoyasu if I'm not wrong.

I just didn't remember that Oden was initially from Shirohige's crew. Thank you. :cheers:

@OmegaPsyche Thank you too, man :cheers:

So Let use see the Rocks Pirates:
  • Rocks; a member of the D. Clan; Swordsman
  • Edward Newgate; big sized Human; Gura Gura no Mi; Murakumogiri (a Saijō Ō Wazamono); all 3 Types of Haki
  • Kaido; Mythical Dragon Zoan; huge Club, strongest creature; most likely all 3 Types of Haki
  • Charlotte Linlin; a Freak of nature; Soru Soru no Mi; a Living Sun and Thundercloud as well as Napoleon (Maybe a Meito); all 3 types of Haki
  • Shiki; Fuwa Fuwa no Mi; Oto & Kogarashi (Meito)
  • (Captain) John; legendary Pirate
  • Bakkin; a Gold Digger
  • Streusen; Kuku Kuku no Mi; Swordsman
  • "Silver Axe"
  • (Maybe Shakky)
:wellwell:

Well tbf most top tiers had their underwhelming moments , and for all we know it could be the strongest of 4 Revs that injured Fuji ( Sabo )

Plus now we just got that Oden ( who gave Kaido a big scar ) was a Commander on WB's ship , i think he was the previous 2nd Commander before Ace , so below Marco in position and maybe strength as well
True, I rather think Admiral downplayers will use this to downplay the Admirals even further.

Although we do not know how Oden scarred Kaido with Enma, this definitely hypes the WB commanders AND especially Marco. With these informations, imo it is not farfetched to think Marco is the strongest YC1 character (excluding Benn) and could be the only low top tier among the commanders.

If Chopper and BM was like Vista and Mihask
Chopper was gonna be hyped to rival BM strenght
Stop this madness

You people should show me Kaido/BM/Akainy trading blows with one high tier equally and failing to dominate
Even marco with regen was getting blown back and bruised by injured Akainu... marco had help even.

Mihawk was trading blows and Oda hypes Vista
Stoo already

You gotta be a monster to make high tiers shit their pants and be dominated
Only Kaido Akainu BM are given such portrayal .
He said Mihawk is at least equal to Shanks( looking for someone stronger) ,stop this nonsense and accept facts.

You take the respect Oda gives Vista but forget the facts Oda gives about Mihawk and Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.