Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
M

MD Zolo

Bro. Joke?

He constantly fuck Zoro's portrayal on Wano.

I'm tired of this.
I recall five situations that have been used against us by Zoro haters:
  1. Getting nails from Hawkins
  2. Fainting against Kamazou
  3. Denjiro blocking Zoro with ease
  4. Apoo hitting Zoro
  5. Zoro huffing against Gifters
But let's see:
  1. Zoro overpowered Hawkins
  2. Zoro defeated Kamazou (who turned out to be Killer) without his best sword and in an 2-against-1 situation
  3. Zoro fought equally with Denjiro without his best sword and with injury
  4. Zoro sensed Apoo's hit and was able to take it (Luffy fainted momentarily)
  5. Kid also was huffing against those Gifters
So, I don't think Zoro's portrayal was "Joke" at all. Yes, Zoro fainting was a low point (very low point). But other than that, I am not exactly overly upset with the rest. Luffy goes through similar nonsense too. It doesn't matter.

Important thing is to block out the Zoro haters.

Thinking that Oda is fucking up Zoroโ€™s portrayal in Wano is a case of ยซ I let the fan wars affect my view on the character ยป rather than Odaโ€™s disrespecting Zoro:kayneshrug:

Oda is doing a great job with Zoro in Wano, blaming him because ยซ hurr durr Zoro fainted from a nerf pleasure ยป is asinine. It is not Odaโ€™s fault of people canโ€™t read.

Bro. Joke?

He constantly fuck Zoro's portrayal on Wano.

I'm tired of this.
basically this:

Thinking that Oda is fucking up Zoroโ€™s portrayal in Wano is a case of ยซ I let the fan wars affect my view on the character ยป rather than Odaโ€™s disrespecting Zoro:kayneshrug:

Oda is doing a great job with Zoro in Wano, blaming him because ยซ hurr durr Zoro fainted from a nerf pleasure ยป is asinine. It is not Odaโ€™s fault of people canโ€™t read.
these ppl will always look for a way to make Zoro look bad. u can already see that, to them King who is a featless char is already a mid diff fight for Kata. dude still havent participated in any serious fight on panel and didnt look bad against anyone specially combat wise. but ppl have already made up their mind. its not bcuz King is part of Beast Pirate, its not bcuz he is called king, not bcuz he wears leathers
its cuz there is a high chance that Zoro will fight him:smithnie:
so they have already capped Zoro's strength by putting a cap on people that might face him.
so If Zoro faces him and extreme diffs him they have excuse to say: Zoro is YC2 at best and still a mid diff for kata and he is closer to Smoothie(another whoops as Smothie is featless too:suresure:)
but if Zoro high or Mid diffs King they will call King, Pica of the Beast Pirate. a scrub and makes countless thread about how cracker can defeat King and Jack and Queen are much stronger than King.:goyea:
regardless of who Zoro faces and how he performs they will always call him and his opponent weak and by extension Zoro a fodder:kata:

so my advice to u will be, ignore their quibbles. enjoy the ride at ur pace. dont let other decide for u(kinda hypocritical of me:pepedoffy: as i am doing the same:pepemwai:).
in any serious conversion anyone who uses argument along the lines of "Hawkin rekt Zoro", "Zoro got nailed", "Kamazo came out on top", "Zoro V Kamazo is a draw", "Guki helped Zoro", "Girly pink sword Enma" and other stuffs along the lines are not meant to be taken seriously in any form of discussion.:pepelit:
these are ppl suffering from inferiority complex and other serious mental issues. instead of arguing with them, stand by their side, support them, dont turn ur back on them:pepemwai::pepemwai:

Last edited:
I just want him to meet Kaido
There MUST be a reason Oda has been saving this meeting for so long.
Zoro has never met a Yonko. The only Yonko he has met is Blackbeard, BEFORE he was a Yonko.
Why has this meeting between Kaido and Zoro been saved for such a long time?

"Kaido saw to it that Ringo did not escape destruction either". Ushimaru was murdered by Kaido.

There is a very convincing argument that Zoro's lineage has ties to the Shimotsuki family, and that his father could in fact be Shimotsuki Ushimaru.

What if Zoro recognises Kaido? What if seeing Kaido triggers a memory that has been locked in Zoro's mind, a memory Zoro never even knew he had, the memory of his family being brutally murdered by Kaido?

I don't know.. it seems like a reach, but Zoro most likely is a Shimotsuki, and Ringo / the Shimotsuki were destroyed by Kaido. What if Zoro was there? As a baby? He was 3 years old... the timeline fits.
:zorothink:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What is the purpose of that thread? All the spirit manifestations, what do you suspect they could mean?
I think it has some connections to Buddhism. Why Zoro is able to create illusions and manifestations like that I have no idea lmao.

Maybe this will help.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/page-309#post-455559

Also if you are interested in seeing Zoro being referred as a beast/monster/demon, etc check this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/page-316#post-465138

I think it has some connections to Buddhism. Why Zoro is able to create illusions and manifestations like that I have no idea lmao.

Maybe this will help.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/page-309#post-455559

Also if you are interested in seeing Zoro being referred as a beast/monster/demon, etc check this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/page-316#post-465138
Thank you! These are all extremely interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thank you! These are all extremely interesting.
No worries.

Do you have any other ideas for compilations like those? I have some time now so I should be able to do them.

@everyone as well

Have you seen Joy Boy's video about Zoro's connections to Buddhism?
Post automatically merged:

No worries.

Do you have any other ideas for compilations like those? I have some time now so I should be able to do them.

@everyone as well
I'm thinking and I can't come up with anything, I'll make sure to let you know though!

Last edited: