Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Guan Yu You can link this post in the opening post as well.

I've gathered the panels @Cinera talked about. I couldn't find the last one though. If someone can find it I'll gladly put it together with the available ones.
Here they are separated
Here I used the coloured version because it explains the evil aura

Here I stitched them all together

And here I cross checked Stephen Paul's translation for the available panels and put them together

@Haoshoku thanks my dude.​

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope Oda plans something big for Zoro because the way he's been writing him is disappointing as hell.
If I was Oda I would regret writing Zoro's faint and cut from Apoo.

Zoro is Luffy's right-hand man and how in the world we are supposed to believe that he will beat King if he faints from some dirty water and gets cut by Apoo ( not to take away from Apoo's moment but let's be honest here Zoro is more important to the story ).

Oda needs to change his way of writing because I can't actually believe that Alliance has a chance to win if Shanks or Admirals won't show up to aid the Alliance.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope Oda plans something big for Zoro because the way he's been writing him is disappointing as hell.
If I was Oda I would regret writing Zoro's faint and cut from Apoo.

Zoro is Luffy's right-hand man and how in the world we are supposed to believe that he will beat King if he faints from some dirty water and gets cut by Apoo ( not to take away from Apoo's moment but let's be honest here Zoro is more important to the story ).

Oda needs to change his way of writing because I can't actually believe that Alliance has a chance to win if Shanks or Admirals won't show up to aid the Alliance.
I smell weak haki.:kriwhat:
Nothing is wrong with the way Oda writes Zoro, the faint hasnt changed anything.
It's simple storytelling, he isnt keeping score of the power levels...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Fainting was some next level bs but it was required for plot. I.e. Hiyori/ getting inside that hut in Ringo.

Cutting made sense since apparently it's an unblockable attack so as long as you can hear it. That gives Apoo some major hype which was also severely required.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I smell weak haki.:kriwhat:
Nothing is wrong with the way Oda writes Zoro, the faint hasnt changed anything.
It's simple storytelling, he isnt keeping score of the power levels...
Storytelling or not. Fainting was the next level of bullsh*t. It's f'ing annoying because you can't even have a proper discussion about Zoro's power level because of certain people leaving their cave to spam HAHA ZORO FAINTED and even if you try to avoid it there is always this one motherf" that type "ZORO FAINTED" and you know the rest of the discussion is doomed.

I'm mad on Oda for writing Zoro character this way especially that I always thought Zoro has more oil in the brain than Luffy and that moment from Punk Hazard I loved it so much but guess what? Let's clown Zoro and Luffy and let people believe that they are going after top tiers later in the arc.

It's boring that Oda can't get away from his inconsistency.

I hope that now Zoro will not faint or get cut at least until King's fight they are not up against top tiers but a drunken army who makes fun of the situation and keeps drinking.

Nice war. Classic Oda let's make some fun during the F'ING attempt to get the country out of the Yonko's hands.

I'm f'ing pissed.

I'm not mad on you @nik87 just wrote my thoughts cause it heats me up from time to time.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Storytelling or not. Fainting was the next level of bullsh*t. It's f'ing annoying because you can't even have a proper discussion about Zoro's power level because of certain people leaving their cave to spam HAHA ZORO FAINTED and even if you try to avoid it there is always this one motherf" that type "ZORO FAINTED" and you know the rest of the discussion is doomed.

I'm mad on Oda for writing Zoro character this way especially that I always thought Zoro has more oil in the brain than Luffy and that moment from Punk Hazard I loved it so much but guess what? Let's clown Zoro and Luffy and let people believe that they are going after top tiers later in the arc.

It's boring that Oda can't get away from his inconsistency.

I hope that now Zoro will not faint or get cut at least until King's fight they are not up against top tiers but a drunken army who makes fun of the situation and keeps drinking.

Nice war. Classic Oda let's make some fun during the F'ING attempt to get the country out of the Yonko's hands.

I'm f'ing pissed.

I'm not mad on you @nik87 just wrote my thoughts cause it heats me up from time to time.
Trolls gonna be trolls, you gotta learn to troll them back or just ignore them.
Those who said haha Zoro fainted now have to deal with Luffy fainting and hunger isnt there to help them.

Besides, Zoro fainting because of hunger or after winning a fight is consistent portrayal by Oda so it's nothing new.
His endurance is among the best if not the best, nothing changed, he just ate a clean slash from Apoo and isnt bothered at all and will win fights with that slash...

@Nidai_Kitetsu Anime only sadly.