Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro mistaken as the captain /why he is not the captain moments etc.

Zoro mistaken as the captain /why he is not the captain moments etc.

No other crewmate or right hand man or firstmate ever receive such portrayal. Nor Rayleigh, nor Beckman, not Killer.

Oda has made everything he could to make the readers understand that Zoro is not your usual crewmate/firstmate.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
All the spirit manifestations, what do you suspect they could mean?
Depends what we get in Wano, it could become more clear as to where the six paths lead to.
Perhaps all six need to be mastered for one to achieve the black blade, spirit(haki) needs to develop that much.
Or maybe something unique to Zoro, aside from black blades, perhaps a new level of power once all are mastered.

We need to see some confirmation for God and Hell path as those yet havent been shown.
With Wano being hell themed we could get something hell path related here and God path may be related to Zoro's closed eye since Buddha closes his eyes to meditate, to train his spirit...

Depends what we get in Wano, it could become more clear as to where the six paths lead to.
Perhaps all six need to be mastered for one to achieve the black blade, spirit(haki) needs to develop that much.
Or maybe something unique to Zoro, aside from black blades, perhaps a new level of power once all are mastered.

We need to see some confirmation for God and Hell path as those yet havent been shown.
With Wano being hell themed we could get something hell path related here and God path may be related to Zoro's closed eye since Buddha closes his eyes to meditate, to train his spirit...

Leave it to Zoro to slice hell in half
:finally:

@Fiji What's your take on Santoryu/Nitoryu and Ittoryu Zoro?

I mean I don't mind it but I don't like the idea of Zoro being stronger with more than one swords and it pisses me off especially in the power scaling threads.
It's weird, because some of his Ittoryu attacks are used as finishing moves over Santoryu attacks BUT, I do believe 3 sword Zoro is definitely "stronger" than 2 sword or 1 sword Zoro.

He is at his best with 3 swords. It's like taking away kicks from Luffy's fighting style. It's a part of his style, he doesn't need his 3rd sword but he is at his best with it.

So my stance is that we should definitely account for the number of swords Zoro has at the time, so Zoro vs Kamazou, Zoro wasn't at his best because he was missing Shusui.

No other crewmate or right hand man or firstmate ever receive such portrayal. Nor Rayleigh, nor Beckman, not Killer.

Oda has made everything he could to make the readers understand that Zoro is not your usual crewmate/firstmate.
I don't know about Killer, but Ray and Beckman are quite similar.

Rayleigh: he was the second King of the ship and he has been referred as partner by Roger. He has two points actually

Beckman: in the VC it's stated that his existence is feared even by the most powerful fighters of New World similarly as Shanks is feared.
He has one point. Actually this point is very strong but the main counter argument is that it isn't in the manga and we know that people don't consider extra stuff unfortunately

Killer: he was called partner by Kidd but he is the most overlooked in the group of vice captains although. Fandom puts him way way below Kidd, because for fandom if you're featless then you're automatically weak. At least give a character the time to shine

However everytime someone try to unpair Zoro from Luffy and pair him to the so called "new Monster Trio" I can't help but laugh. That means they didn't understand a single inch of Zoro's character and that Mugiwara's crew isn't just another Yonko crew

Rayleigh: he was the second King of the ship and he has been referred as partner by Roger. He has two points actually

Beckman: in the VC it's stated that his existence is feared even by the most powerful fighters of New World similarly as Shanks is feared.
He has one point. Actually this point is very strong but the main counter argument is that it isn't in the manga and we know that people don't consider extra stuff unfortunately

Killer: he was called partner by Kidd but he is the most overlooked in the group of vice captains although. Fandom puts him way way below Kidd, because for fandom if you're featless then you're automatically weak. At least give a character the time to shine

However everytime someone try to unpair Zoro from Luffy and pair him to the so called "new Monster Trio" I can't help but laugh. That means they didn't understand a single inch of Zoro's character and that Mugiwara's crew isn't just another Yonko crew
New monster trio
Jinbei
Franky
Sanji

Zoro and Luffy on another level:endthis:

What I mean is that none of them were:

-Confused to be the captain
-Treated as the captain
-Used to hype their captain’s strength

From what I gather a lot of people in the community do not understand the character’s dynamic. But it is more a consequences of the fan wars and the agendas that it, unfortunately ,creates

Don't worry he will.
But first, we will have to go through pointless Yamato wanking Oden and Ace in the upcoming chapters.
Good lord i forgot about that
Fucking hell i just wanna see Zoro in action again..it has been so long since we didn't see that
There MUST be a reason Oda has been saving this meeting for so long.
Zoro has never met a Yonko. The only Yonko he has met is Blackbeard, BEFORE he was a Yonko.
Why has this meeting between Kaido and Zoro been saved for such a long time?

"Kaido saw to it that Ringo did not escape destruction either". Ushimaru was murdered by Kaido.

There is a very convincing argument that Zoro's lineage has ties to the Shimotsuki family, and that his father could in fact be Shimotsuki Ushimaru.

What if Zoro recognises Kaido? What if seeing Kaido triggers a memory that has been locked in Zoro's mind, a memory Zoro never even knew he had, the memory of his family being brutally murdered by Kaido?

I don't know.. it seems like a reach, but Zoro most likely is a Shimotsuki, and Ringo / the Shimotsuki were destroyed by Kaido. What if Zoro was there? As a baby? He was 3 years old... the timeline fits.
:zorothink:
Holy hit your post hyped me so much bro..i cant wait for them to meet each others especially if like u say Zoro is a shimotsuki !

I wonder if Kaido will react to seeing Enma again

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good lord i forgot about that
Fucking hell i just wanna see Zoro in action again..it has been so long since we didn't see that

Holy hit your post hyped me so much bro..i cant wait for them to meet each others especially if like u say Zoro is a shimotsuki !

I wonder if Kaido will react to seeing Enma again
If he didn't demolished gifters alone screw Oda.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓