Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
kuina died 11 years ago when zoro was 10 years old .
also a year before which is 12 years ago when sabo died , when zoro was 9 years old he was already at the Dojo and training with kuina

so zoro spent a year or more with kuina !:christindeed:
also that means zoro was in the dogo from when was 9years old

hmm
where and what was he doing before 12 years ago ?!

:zorothink:

M

MD Zolo

also a year before which is 12 years ago when sabo died , when zoro was 9 years old he was already at the Dojo and training with kuina

hmm

But can we estimate when Zoro first met Kuina from that? For all we know, Zoro was a chibi who didn't grow for quite a while and remained the same for more than 2 years.

Having a Sword God title sounds better then a WSS title.
But that title was among people of Wano. That's the point. We can't be sure of this title outside of Wano. Was he called a sword God outside Wano? Who knows!! May be not. May be he was called WSS by the rest of the world.

Beside, Wano's tastes are controversial. For example, Hiyori is considered the most beautiful woman, but only among the Wano people, and their taste isn't too good considering they think Nami is a national treasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
But can we estimate when Zoro first met Kuina from that? For all we know, Zoro was a chibi who didn't grow for quite a while and remained the same for more than 2 years.
we don't know yet but at least we know that zoro lived in the dojo from 9 years age

didn't grow ?! hmm that means the time he spent with kuina is not long
maybe year and half or 2 years , kuina won 2001 times on zoro
if we say that they duels 2 or 3 time a day that means almost 2 years

i think zoro FB will be to part
1 part zoro remember vaguely when he was too young
the other part is someone tell it , if onimaru for ex lived long and remember ryuma or written in ponglyph

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes. "Sword God" should be enough to know this man is one of the strongest people to ever live.
:goatasure:
I have a problem with this.

Because basically he could save some Wano fodders from Dragon on the Mountain God level and people wank over nothing.

But there is Black Blade counter-argument to that so I don't know.

Sword God title smells like a propaganda as well as On the land, blah blah :goatasure:

Because basically he could save some Wano fodders from Dragon on the Mountain God level and people wank over nothing.

Sword God title smells like a propaganda as well as On the land, blah blah :goatasure:
It could be, sure, but when you consider the lore behind Ryuma, black blade + defended Wano from the World Governent and then you consider the fact that he's a character Oda created 4 years before One Piece even began, it's hard to see him not being that powerful.

hmm

It is one of these rare cases where we can rely on the anime for theories specifically episode 19.

In the manga, there was never any plot point about Kuina inheriting the dojo only in the anime.

Then chapter 0 made that official and its clear Oda gave specific directions with Buggy's past and Zoro's childhood :cheers:

The only thing we know is that was he a little kid wondering and beating up people and that he is naturally talented with two swords.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Not only fodder. Wano was constantly under threat by countless military power including the world government, for it was the 'country of gold' back then. He smoked all them previous admirals and top tiers.

He was also so strong that marines and other powers would even hesitate to go to the shores several generations later. They shook.

If his monsters one-shot manga is indeed considered cannon, not only will he be the WSS bearing the title of a 'Sword God', he is also undoubtedly the WSM in his time-
Ryuma 'The King' the man holding the greatest warrior's soul.
:cheers:

Also black blade. Enough said.

Last edited:
Jesus Toei is going full throttle in Wano it seems:funky:. looks like gotta pick up anime maybe:choppawhat:
havent seen the episode but just seeing these gif the fight looks slick as fuck. they really put a lot of animation in not so importnt fight:pepemwai::pepemwai:.
it looks nothing like manga(in a good way). it seems they are making it an actual fight:pepedoffy::pepedoffy:
also am i the only one who doesnt enjoy One Piece's standstill fight style? i like fluid movement and awesome choregraphy.
those movement specially from zoro looks really good(1st and 2nd gif):queenmoji: