Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
What is this obsession in believing that I believe in a Meritocracy(aka people getting brought into positions of power or success via their own skills and merit), something I've never talked about or hinted towards? As if inheritance or nepotism doesn't exist....

What is this obsession in believing that I believe in a Meritocracy(aka people getting brought into positions of power or success via their own skills and merit), something I've never talked about or hinted towards? As if inheritance or nepotism doesn't exist....
Hmm. A post of yours a few weeks back. I don't think I can find it. But hey.. maybe I interpretated that post wrongly, in such case I apologize.

(Can you do something about the fascist rethoric I quoted above please ? In my country, what he said could get him sentenced to jail for a maximum of 5 years with a 45000 € fine). I don't think you want this forum to have this type of rethoric on display)

A replacement would mean that non european are taking the place of europeean. There is no such thing. This is a far right racist conspiracy theory that directly inspired the Christchurch massacre. Let's not promote that.

Most prehistoric migrator did that. But here we are not talking about previously uninhabited land. That was the purpose of my "joke"
I wasn't either. Please read my post again.

H

Herrera95

Yes. Which means that you need to get rid of:
- Your belief in meritocracy (and therefore capitalism)
- You leniance toward some far right ideologies and conservative

To become an anarcho-communist.

In fact, in my researches for my library, I stumble on this video from BadMouse (A marxist). He went from Liberal to Liberatarian to anarcho-capitalist to anarcho-communist to straight up Marxist during the last decade because he asked himself the good questions.
Like what far right ideologies and conservative? Don't be vague dude.

If he became communist he didn't asked good questions. And sure let's believe in another depoiment completely "true" and not manipulated at all when we have clear practical experiments of communist countries that went wrong and started to do better when they went capitalist in their economy despite maintaining a dictatorship government.

? Yes they can

https://visitworld.today/palestinian-territories/israel-citizenship/work

In fact there is no problem to work in Palestine, but as you can see if the video, there are a LOT for Palestinian to work in Israel
No they can't for very obvious reasons they would be hunt there. They can only live in the settlements.

And no there is not a lot of problem for Palestinians to work in Israel since many do and also in the settlements. But yeah it need to be very close monitoring since you never know when one of them is a Hamas terrorist.

What you demonstrated is just that you don't know how to interprate numbers. A growing population is - once again - not the sign of the absence of a genocide and NOT the sign of the creation of the hate of the opposite population.

I feel like you didn't watch the video and the demonstration on how Israelian are conditionned to dehumanize Palestinian, so let me put it here once again.
The very old fallacy of interpretation. Until now the worldwide jew population didn't returned to the level before nazism. But yeah a growing population is suffering genocide. Keep going with your delusional.

The constant testimony of jews explaining how they were indoctrinated to hate Palestinians means nothing to you ?

I see.. It might indeed take at least a decade for you to deradicalize you and become someone with real political awareness. Oh well.. if you need it, my leftist Liberary can help you speed up the process, don't forget about it.
If that was true Palestinians wouldn't be allowed at Israel just like Israelis are not allowed in Palestine.

this is fascist rethoric

Now. @Herrera95 you just became a crypto-fascist in my eyes.
All I see is bunch of *

Yes they are. In fact you just admitted that yourself.
No. I said they are going after terrorista. Not muslims/Palestinians.

Wrong.

For more information on that: you can watch THIS VIDEO on the story of the Palestinian-Israelian conflict. You will found out why, those who started this was, were not the Palestinian but:
1. The British
2. The UN
2. Israelians
So you admit they start war. You just want to claim they had their territory stole? No territory was stole. Jews always live their area buying their property (capitalists that's why the wokes like you hate them so much) from Palestinians to live there. And then after WWII the worldwide Jews community felt the necessity to have their own state since they were often hunted by many factions throughout the history. Then we got Israel state given by England that was controlling the region at time.

Actually words can kill. Families of people who commited suicide because of harrassment can confirm you that. The saying that racial slur should not hurt you is a the excuses bully are making up to continue bully people.

I didn't need to give you one, but here is your source:

https://www.amazon.fr/Abya-Yala-Resistencia-Sobrevivencia-originarios-ebook/dp/B09HY2C9XL

This is a sociological record of many anthropological sources and studies about the genocide of Abya Yala! that should help you understand the problem and why this continent was actually full of nation and form of gouvernments.
No words can't kill. People bully and harass each other daily and there isn't a mass suicide because of that. People who kill themselves needed treatment. People claim several reasons to take their life away and those reasons are the same for the ones who doesn't. The only thing that they differ is in their mind. Weak/wick mind is the responsible for suicide. Not words.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Uncle Van Actually, I found the post:

It got this way because so much of the movement appeals to narcissism and removes accountability. If you are unhappy, instead of telling you that you have the power to improve yourself and the sky is the limit, you are told that you are perfect the way you are and that it's society that needs to change to accommodate you. Combine that with the internet where you can easily build your own echo chamber.
Here you proudly explaining how "woke" (I suppose) are telling people that they are perfect the way they are and that society needs to change to accommodate them instead of telling them that they have the power to "improve yourself and the sky is the limit"

The second pattern that you seems to want people to be told about (instead of woke sh*t I suppose) is that people can just improve themself and that the sky is the limit. This is the CORE IDEOLOGY of Liberalism which takes its roots in the philosophy of the enlightened and the old school Kantian belief that one can achieve greatness out of themself and their own mind thus completely forgetting the impact of the societal structure they are appart of. This is basic self development methodology.

This is the basis of the myth of Meritocracy!

This is why capitalism is so strong yet so oppressive and why meritocracy will never exist. Simply because this is NOT how reality work as explained in THIS VIDEO. (there are other contents about Meritocracy and sociology in the library)

The reason is simple. The fear of Islam and the assimilation of Islamist actions to all Muslims. The fear of creating mosquees coming from new atheists like Dawkins or the far right is based on this. And this particular hate is based on the racist complotist theory of the "great replacement" - once a antisemitic theory, now an islamophobic one. The new atheists are simply following the toxic weaknesses of their ideology being a big lack of understanding for the political reality of the world and therefore a great deal of ignorance about sociology, minorities and the place of religion in all of this.

There would be no surprise if Dawkins and Cie start to ally themselves with far right personnalities in the future. It would be a logical continuation of their path.
I was talking about regular ass peeps i know irl. None of them is far right or has anything to do with great replacement nonsense.

Ans islamophobia is still a garbage term

I was talking about regular ass peeps i know irl. None of them is far right or has anything to do with great replacement nonsense.

Ans islamophobia is still a garbage term
I agree that Islamophobia is not a amazing term. It can (in some cases) indeed prevent the critic of Islam. But that's now the term used by researcher and militants. So this is the term we must use.

Sorry, I thought we were still talking about Dawnkins and his friends.

Actually words can kill. Families of people who commited suicide because of harrassment can confirm you that.
Lul
Post automatically merged:

replacement would mean that non european are taking the place of europeean. There is no such thing. This is a far right racist conspiracy theory that directly inspired the Christchurch massacre. Let's not promote that.
Wasnt christchurch in australia?
Post automatically merged:

agree that Islamophobia is not a amazing term. It can (in some cases) indeed prevent the critic of Islam. But that's now the term used by researcher and militants. So this is the term we must use.
Nah I wont use that term because its ridiculous. I will use xenophobic or racist if i talk about peopöe who are against some muslims because of their ethnic background

Ok. Since its calm here, I will come back on a few things that have been said during the last week, because I won't feel good if I say nothing. I've a new TOOL now.. so its should be a little bit easier.

And since I'm talking about it. I added a new video to the library. This should make you understand why leftists, feminist and LGBTI+ militants are actually not really appreciating the "woke caricatures" in medias:

THIS VIDEO should make you understand why, while muslims are indeed not a race, they are considered sociologically as a racialized group.

You will find more ressources about the systemic oppression of muslim and "Islamophobia" HERE.

The reason is simple. The fear of Islam and the assimilation of Islamist actions to all Muslims. The fear of creating mosquees coming from new atheists like Dawkins or the far right is based on this. And this particular hate is based on the racist complotist theory of the "great replacement" - once a antisemitic theory, now an islamophobic one. The new atheists are simply following the toxic weaknesses of their ideology being a big lack of understanding for the political reality of the world and therefore a great deal of ignorance about sociology, minorities and the place of religion in all of this.

There would be no surprise if Dawkins and Cie start to ally themselves with far right personnalities in the future. It would be a logical continuation of their path.

Interesting. I predict you becoming an anarcho-communist in the next decade or so if you get rid of your political biases. I might be wrong, but you seems to be motivated enough to search and understand the reality of meritocracy in the near future which should be rocketing you directly toward this specific ideology.

Aaaannnd the light is gone. Yes they do. In fact most Israelian are raised in a systemic hatred of Palestinians. You might wanna search about the way Israel educate young people about the nature and rights of Palestinians mate. I don't think you really understanding correctly who is educating who in a fascist way...

Please watch THIS VIDEO and you should understand the surface of the problem

A genocide is not the act of eleminating necessary the entire group, a genocide can be done on a very specific number of people.

Please read and PAY ATTENTION to the definition of THIS LINK to understand why you are saying nonsence.

Yes it is. Racial slurs are the language manifestation of racism (or the fight against it, if we talk about the use of the N world of black people)

There were a lot of nations and therefore forms of gouvernments. The fact that Abya Yala! was the considered the propriety of all doesn't change the fact that the europeean accaparated the land by force without permission and forced slavery and migrations on people thus creating multiple ethnical cleansing and a genocide.

70 Millions of people were decimated. ALL OVER ABYA YALA!
Let's not forget about them

Recently is a relative term. The migration in Europe started around 45000 years ago while there are traces of population in America as soon as 30000 years ago.

More info HERE and HERE (its not the library, that's just basic anthropology)

So this is really no reason to bring this up when we are talking about the genocide of the natives by Europeans.

Interesting. I predict you becoming an anarcho-communist in the next decade or so if you get rid of your political biases. I might be wrong, but you seems to be motivated enough to search and understand the reality of meritocracy in the near future which should be rocketing you directly toward this specific ideology.

In reality the number vary largerly between researchs (sometime around 50 Millions, sometimes well over 100 M people). This is why I would be more enclined to follow the WORK of Moema Viezzer and Marcelo grondin that demonstrate through the use of mutliple researches that there were at least 70 MILLIONS out of (82 Millions) people killed or purposefully contaminated (and killed) during the genocide of the colonization of Abya Yala!

And there were between 70 and 75 Millions of people in Europe in between 1492 and 1650. So technically, there were more people in the big continent than in Europe.

But 50 or 100 Millions wouldn't change the fact that:
- This was the biggest genocide in history
- This was done by Europpean who appropriated something that wasn't theirs

Step 1: Eradicate and genocide almost the entirerity of the population of a territory
Step 2 : Notice that the eradication created a huge human-free landmass
Step 3: Claim the "uninhabited land"

Ladies and gentlemen... The European way

:risitameh:

You really have a good economical and historical knowledge and you understand the problem with republicans, conservative and liberals. I really don't understand why you keep believing in meritocracy and have still not turned woke/full leftist yet.

You are sooooooooo close

:carrocorn:
I don’t get what you’re getting at here, I literally said the natives were genocided

Thats still not europe
We are not talking only about Europe. Muslims are oppressed all over the world.

Yes, just like how i will stop using the terms man/woman if they stop meaning adult human male/female
Well.. if you want to stop being transpphobe. yeah. You might wanna do that since its happening already

:kata:

I don’t get what you’re getting at here, I literally said the natives were genocided
I'm just getting the number right here. Its important, especially when we are talking about this part of history.

We are not talking only about Europe. Muslims are oppressed all over the world.

Well.. if you want to stop being transpphobe. yeah. You might wanna do that since its happening already

:kata:

I'm just getting the number right here. Its important, especially when we are talking about this part of history.
Yet you yourself admit the number is disputed. There’s nothing to be gotten “right”

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@Uncle Van Actually, I found the post:

Here you proudly explaining how "woke" (I suppose) are telling people that they are perfect the way they are and that society needs to change to accommodate them instead of telling them that they have the power to "improve yourself and the sky is the limit"

The second pattern that you seems to want people to be told about (instead of woke sh*t I suppose) is that people can just improve themself and that the sky is the limit. This is the CORE IDEOLOGY of Liberalism which takes its roots in the philosophy of the enlightened and the old school Kantian belief that one can achieve greatness out of themself and their own mind thus completely forgetting the impact of the societal structure they are appart of. This is basic self development methodology.

This is the basis of the myth of Meritocracy!

This is why capitalism is so strong yet so oppressive and why meritocracy will never exist. Simply because this is NOT how reality work as explained in THIS VIDEO. (there are other contents about Meritocracy and sociology in the library)
So take something very specific then apply it to everything else, just so that you can slap an entire social ideology on someone....

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
People gotta consider that Israel is pumping out a ton of cash to countries to push Pro-Israel and Anti-Hamas propaganda. The usual story is that terrorist Hamas attacked Israel first in October 2023, so Israel is simply fighting back against a terrorist group. The propaganda agenda is so strong that the US is trying to ban Tik Tok, and took less than a week to vote on the decision(lightning fast cooperation damn). They claim its owned by China when it's actually in Singapore, so the US can't regulate the content. Majority of the Israel-Palestine content is pro-Palestine with a majority young viewership.

With such propaganda and Government effort(corruption)to push it, you can't be surprised that people believe Hamas are pure terrorists that need to be stopped. Claiming those who buy the propaganda love seeing innocent people get genocided is very disingenuous.