:vistalaugh:Tiktoker? I never downloaded that Chinese app, don’t take me for one of those people just because I called you out for your ahistorical nonsense lol.

Roo when provided with facts about the colonization of Palestinians “That’s Pro Palestinian Propaganda!”

What’s next?
The UN is pro Palestinian with all of their condemnatory statements regarding Israel?

Was the Balfour Declaration pro Palestinian?

So when the Europeans started settling in their land were they attacked by Palestinians prior?
But Palestinians need to be civilised. They are primitive and must be saved for their own good.

…is what I would say if I were a bigot and raging racist

:vistalaugh:Tiktoker? I never downloaded that Chinese app, don’t take me for one of those people just because I called you out for your ahistorical nonsense lol.
Ahistorical? I don't think you know what that word means lol

I literally provided records. Posting emotes won't really help your case.

Roo when provided with facts about the colonization of Palestinians “That’s Pro Palestinian Propaganda!”

What’s next?
The UN is pro Palestinian with all of their condemnatory statements regarding Israel?
???

We are talking about the violence. You provided an infographic that was propagandistic. it literally paints the violence on one side, I pointed out that no, they've been killing each other for a while.

and yes, Pappe has been criticized for being extremely biased.

In August 2021, following the translation of his book The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine into Hebrew, the historian Adam Raz published a review in Haaretz[50] criticizing Pappé as a historian whose work "suffers from negligence, manipulations and mistakes galore, and the result is not serious research". In the article, Raz presents various examples of "lies", inaccuracies, and the lack of sources for Pappé's various claims, the most prominent of which is the latter's claim that "rape took place in every village," without citing a source, while ignoring publications that contradict this claim, such as Tal Nitzan's study: "Boundaries of Occupation: The Rarity of Military Rape in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict".[51] The title of the article "Selective Reading" refers, among other things, to such a reading of the diaries of Theodor Herzl and Ben-Gurion, Berl Katzenelson and Israel Galili.[50] This critique is consistent with the critique of other historians such as Morris and Yoav Gelber

You bolded "Israeli Historian" as if it was supposed to make him unbiased but the reality is he probably has bias against early israelis.

it's like me quoting an anti palestinian historian to paint the palestinians as savages or something

Was the Balfour Declaration pro Palestinian?
what the fuck are you babbling about lmao, fighting ghost over there?

So when the Europeans started settling in their land were they attacked by Palestinians prior?
You do realize you could have 2 thoughts at the same time right?

Palestinians were violently rejecting the jewish settlers, the jewish settlers attacked back

oh no, is that what we call...tit for tat???

:crazwhat:

But Palestinians need to be civilised. They are primitive and must be saved for their own good.

…is what I would say if I were a bigot and raging racist
People who think that there’s an equivalent distribution of violence and war between both sides will always sound bigoted when confronted with the bloody reality.
Ahistorical? I don't think you know what that word means lol

I literally provided records. Posting emotes won't really help your case.

???

We are talking about the violence. You provided an infographic that was propagandistic. it literally paints the violence on one side, I pointed out that no, they've been killing each other for a while.

and yes, Pappe has been criticized for being extremely biased.

You bolded "Israeli Historian" as if it was supposed to make him unbiased but the reality is he probably has bias against early israelis.

it's like me quoting an anti palestinian historian to paint the palestinians as savages or something

what the fuck are you babbling about lmao, fighting ghost over there?

You do realize you could have 2 thoughts at the same time right?

Palestinians were violently rejecting the jewish settlers, the jewish settlers attacked back

:crazwhat:
Man talking about propagandistic…Adam Raz and the Haaretz couldn’t be more propagandistic for the Israeli Zionist narrative. Give me a source that’s unbiased and not anti-Palestinian, you not even holding up to your own lame standards lol. No part of your argument has been “nuanced” so far, the fact that you seem to be clueless about the Balfour Declaration says it all.

At first they weren’t, the locals actually opened their doors out of hospitality. Things went violent when terrorist gangs like the Irgun started forming and killing people and when the locals realized there was a whole colonist ploy to displace them from their own homeland. Where are the numerous massacres, displacements and occupation of the Israelis by the local Palestinian populace in the “tit for tat” between them?
Post automatically merged:

Ayo if THIS is the “enlightened” centrist position then Murica is doomed not that Murica wasn’t already on the decline. Even normies know about what’s been happening.

Last edited:
People who think that there’s an equivalent distribution of violence and war between both sides will always sound bigoted when confronted with the bloody reality
If we took one factor out, the European Jews would have never had a need to settle in Israel.

And that factor is Christian Europe's relentless antisemitism. It's not like the Nazis invented that shitty, nonsensical mindset

If we took one factor out, the European Jews would have never had a need to settle in Israel.

And that factor is Christian Europe's relentless antisemitism. It's not like the Nazis invented that shitty, nonsensical mindset
You’re sounding educated for once, I was scanning the post for any baiting :pepecafe:

Yeah Europe has a history of putrid antisemitism while in the East it was far different. Many Jews fleeing the violence in Christendom found refuge and flourished in places like Andalusia or in Ottoman lands. The greatest legal scholar in Judaism Maimonides grew up in Andalusia and didn’t only benefit from living there but also used theological aspects of Islam to revive Judaism he even later on became the doctor of the famed Saladin :kawak:

Man talking about propagandistic…Adam Raz and the Haaretz couldn’t be more propagandistic for the Israeli Zionist narrative. Give me a source that’s unbiased and not anti-Palestinian, you not even holding up to your own lame standards lol. No part of your argument has been “nuanced” so far, the fact that you seem to be clueless about the Balfour Declaration says it all.
Hareetz is pro Zionist? LMAO

Do you realize you just called the biggest left wing Israeli publication pro Zionist?

Andrea Levin, executive director of the pro-Israel Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA), said Haaretz was doing "damage to the truth" and sometimes making serious factual errors without correcting them.[59]According to The Jerusalem Post, Haaretz editor-in-chief David Landau said at the 2007 Limmudconference in Moscow that he had told his staff not to report on criminal investigations against Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in order to promote Sharon's 2004–2005 Gaza disengagement plan.[60] In April 2017, Haaretz published an op-ed by a staff writer that said the Israeli religious right was worse than Hezbollah.[61][62] Condemnation followed, including from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Reuven Rivlin, and other government ministers and MPs, as well as from Opposition Leader Isaac Herzog.[63]
bruh you instantly assume anybody Israeli is pro Israeli without even looking into them. You did the same with Pappe. Is this a reflection? Are you that blindly loyal to your ethnic group?

trust me there’s a bunch of Americans who are anti USA.

At first they weren’t, the locals actually opened their doors out of hospitality. Things went violent when terrorist gangs like the Irgun started forming and killing people and when the locals realized there was a whole colonist ploy to displace them from their own homeland. Where are the numerous massacres, displacements and occupation of the Israelis by the local Palestinian populace in the “tit for tat” between them?
I literally provided you a Wikipedia page of all the recorded mass killings. If you can’t find them there you probably made the up in your head

Ayo if THIS is the “enlightened” centrist position then Murica is doomed not that Murica wasn’t already on the decline. Even normies know about what’s been happening.
Next to retards who can’t even waste a second to verify what they say ofc I’m enlightened lol

Hareetz is pro Zionist? LMAO

Do you realize you just called the biggest left wing Israeli publication pro Zionist?

bruh you instantly assume anybody Israeli is pro Israeli without even looking into them. You did the same with Pappe. Is this a reflection? Are you that blindly loyal to your ethnic group?

trust me there’s a bunch of Americans who are anti USA.

I literally provided you a Wikipedia page of all the recorded mass killings. If you can’t find them there you probably made the up in your head

Next to retards who can’t even waste a second to verify what they say ofc I’m enlightened lol
I’m pretty sure Haaretz is liberal Zionist

Zionism is the belief that a state with a uniquely Jewish character should be created. Specifically through partnership with the colonial European powers.

Modern Zionists support the efforts of Ben Gurion and the initial Zionists who colonized Palestine, did the nakba, and created the state of Israel.

Support for the existence of the current state of Israel doesn’t inherently make one a Zionist imo. Yasser Arafat eventually supported the two state solution but I doubt he would call himself a Zionist.

The key discriminator between a Zionist and an anti Zionist or a non Zionist is their view on Israeli history. Zionists view people like Ben Gurion as a hero. They view the creation of Israel as just. They cannot perceive israel as a colonial project.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...al-state/0000017f-f46f-d497-a1ff-f6ef21fc0000

this is a Zionist take imo

The guy is literally calling a tit for tat colonized people fighting against colonization and oppression.

Apartheid and colonizations process are made possible because ignorant and unethical folks like you are enabling them mate. I won't even say that you should be ashamed of yourself, I'm sure you are very proud of the completely non nuanced and pro-far right propaganda you are spitting here.

But damn.. I really hope you will find your decency back one day.

Oh well.. at least you are not denying a genocide like others are doing here..

Last edited: