One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brannew: Oh yes, we are working on the new bounties of those who have been stripped of their Warlord position.
Hype that we gonna get the bounties for the Shichibukai soon, you guys prediciton for their bounties?

—Next, we have him who’s been call an Emperor for 6 years, the youngest of the four and he’s trusted by his subordinates.
Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp...his commanders make a name for themselves one after another. Known for having a high average bounty among the members, the crew with the best balance, a impregnable crew.
The leader of “RedHair Pirates”, “RedHair Shanks”!!! Bounty: 4.0489 billion berries!!!
@Red Admiral and me calling this since OJ!!!
Shanks having the strongest commanders who even get hyped this much in new chapter. With this I think Shanks commander having similar bounty as Luffy or even higher bounties, BenBeckman probably above 2B...

These three gonna be the strongest commanders of the current Yonkous!!

K

Kuroshika

sure ... Akainu is The Red Admiral ... he rarely get any L if any :)
Lmao which L did the Admirals get ?

Fujitora has a bandage on while Sabo was so wrecked that he couldn't report to his superiors for over a week?
Damn. What an L
Restrained fujitora got like a fucking bandage with Winnie the Pooh on it does it looks THAT serious to you?

Lmao which L did the Admirals get ?

Fujitora has a bandage on while Sabo was so wrecked that he couldn't report to his superiors for over a week?
Damn. What an L
2 Admirals figth together against a YC1 plus few high tiers and one is damaged vs Sakazuki not even fazed by Marco and Vista's freebie attack.

if we are talking about TOP performance, they did receive a big L.

this chapter just shit all over zoro fans and give sanji fans the best news ever haha

Shanks have the most balanced crew and Luffy is basically Shanks 2.0 Sanji = Zoro confirmed

Mihawk fought a Yonko commander level Shanks not a yonko lol

Ben beckman and Lucky roo > Mihawk in bounty and strength

lool

Can't wait for Sanji and Zoro's bounty to be balanced
But Sanji and Zoro's bounty is already almost balanced! 330 and 320 LOL

I

Inspector_Mu

So kaido as rookie was commander back then?
And now he is way stronger lol
Kaido is also younger yet he was commande level alongside WB and BM
This man is pure great!

Remember when Garp said "now Shanks is considered one of Emeprors .."?
I thought it was odd if shanks was yonko a decade ago
Now it makes sense... pre ts, shanks was just 4 years into his emperor status

Mid gen top 3 :
Kaido apprentice >commander alongside WB BM> Yonko and WSC
Shanks cabin boy> High tier clashes with Mihawk(WSS) > Yonko
Akainu rookie > VA > Admiral alongside Kizaru and kuzan>FA .

We can see these 3 are the only mid gen who grew to stand on the Peak level with past legends (BM ROGER SHIKI GARP ROCKS SENGOKU)

Status
Not open for further replies.