Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this. Where does the Water fall go in Enies Lobby? If there was a sea floor, it would've risen back up, but it doesn't.

IMO the space the water should be occupying is being occupied by "light" itself, which is why Enies Lobby is never dark. Light is constantly pushing the water out of the area, leaving... uh... a hole

Think of the weapon Imu used as firing a continuous attack rather than a single shot.

My theory is that, the weapon that does this, is actually a massive teleporter.

But not a normal teleporter. A permanent teleporter that displaces whatever it targets.

So basically, Lulusia, and Ennies Lobby's missing piece, got displaced to elsewhere.

And the holes made from that are actually kinda like worm holes. So the water falling in is also getting teleported. That's why it never fills up.
Did the Ancient Kingdom build this teleporter? You know I was gonna say this is some nonsense, but them geeks did build that giant ass robot, so what's a teleporter.

Where do you think they're displaced too?

My theory is that, the weapon that does this, is actually a massive teleporter.

But not a normal teleporter. A permanent teleporter that displaces whatever it targets.

So basically, Lulusia, and Ennies Lobby's missing piece, got displaced to elsewhere.

And the holes made from that are actually kinda like worm holes. So the water falling in is also getting teleported. That's why it never fills up.
Man i like this one,VP talked about different dimensions .

Skypia is missing a piece as well it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.