One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the vivre card said, Mihawk is only searching for swordsmen. And he didn't even fight them all (given that he met Vista in Marineford the first time). While Shanks is the ruler of a huge part of the new world and clashes with the strongest pirates in the world, including the strongest man, the strongest creature and the natural born destroyer.
I mean, when wiped out a fleet of 50 ships, he was not searching for a swordsman there. He was just killing his boredom after waking him up from his nap.
The dude travels alone on that simple boat, he welcomes any challenge. Hell, he sent a slash for WB to test the difference between WSM and himself. It's not like he only goes against a swordsman.
Zoro doesn't always fight swordsmen in his arcs. He can face others as well who do not utilize swords.
Like I said, just like Shanks can get stronger, Mihawk can get stronger.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
THIS is gonna be BEST chapter of Wano arc. Hands down! I love power level discussions. Also why in the world would Roger team up with marines to take down that crew. He shouldnt care about the celestial dragons. Cannot wait to get all of that info.
Power level discussions involving old gen are the best ones imo :cheers:

Sengoku: There’re other pirates, who later became famous, that originated from “Rocks” Pirates... “Golden Lion”, “Silver Axe”, “Captain John”, “Ouchoku”

so is "Capitain John" the same Capitan John as the "legendary Captain John" from Morias Zombie army

who has he been fighting again? he is a warlord for god sake.
there is no way you can become stronger than yonko by just standing around in a castle
The dude went for a slash for WB. Just because he's a swordsman does not mean he will only fight a swordsman in his journey!
he sails on a boat by himself wandering all the world!
Anyone appears in front of him, he can challenge him if he wants!
It's actually even better for a shichibukai to seek stronger people than non-shichibukai. Because he can sail whereever he wants without some fodder interrupting his fight against someone.
And again, the fact that he went for a slash against WB only proves my point that he doesn't always fight swordsmen. It's not like he only has Vista to fight after Shanks lost his arm LOL
Zoro is also another proof where he doesn't always fight a swordsman

I still don't get The notion of not taking promotion to admiral rank because it's directly under gorosei but opting for staying in Navy as VA and participating in wg Acts..
Being a VA is technically better. Especially if you don't command a garrison. You can literally sail the sea's as you please. Remember when Aokiji decided to take a ride out to stretch his legs? Everyone at marineford lost his shit. An admiral deont have the freedom afforded people like Smoker, Garp, and Tsuru.

I think Garp is like Smoker, while he doesn't necessarily agree with everything the WG stands for, he knows most powerless citizens of the world would be in much danger without the presence of the marines. Remember not all pirates are like Luffy. Most are vicious criminals who will kill civilians just for the fun of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.