One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

shanks had a meeting with Gorosei ( so no harm for WG ) and giving them information( just like his captain protecting the slave owners...) and he is "peaceful"(!) so his bounty is a cover up for what he is doing for wg...
just a yonko in name but with a group full of yc lvl so another good cover up but for his power lvl
he is kind of a buggy in yonkos...
Yup
But Shanks is still stronger than most admirals and Mihawk

I dont think it is a cover up
Shanks isnt peaceful as people claim.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just went through full summary..

Oda keeps on putting wb and Roger in different league than Yonkous..

Warlords got hype once again which indicates that they were really strong to even compete with a yonkou Crew

Roger and garp defeated rox to save celestial dragons...hmm now this is what doesn't make sense. Why Roger tried to save CD?

WSS affects swordmen only l9o
It is a limited title and also Shanks waa already Mihawk equal when he wasnr even yonko
More than 12 ers ago
Vista can rival Mihawk skills too

WSM WSC affects everyone , no matter your fighting style or rank/job or race .unlimited titles.

Dont compare WSM and WSC to WSS.
How cool to have Oda WG account.

Your words are not even close to facts sir ,just shshshs.

3 world titles introduced in all the series accept their importance or resign and wine as you are currently doing.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Just went through full summary..

Oda keeps on putting wb and Roger in different league than Yonkous..

Warlords got hype once again which indicates that they were really strong to even compete with a yonkou Crew

Roger and garp defeated rox to save celestial dragons...hmm now this is what doesn't make sense. Why Roger tried to save CD?
Yeah imo Roger was much stronger than the current yonko :cheers:

Not really a big fan of this stuff that pretty much every pirate worth of his name (beside the RP) was from Rox...

Feels very forced and unnatural.
Well Luffy has The soon to be best Doctor, Sniper, Swordsman on his crew... The best cook, best Ship and shipwright and best musician... Hell even the best archeologist too

Feels very forced and unnatural huh

Status
Not open for further replies.