One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk not fighting shanks doesn't change anything imo

Mihawk clearly lost interest in one arm shanks when Luffy storyline began

He isn't wss and not shanks

Mihawk>shanks

Faxxxx
It changes the dynamic though. Now all you have is "Shanks has a sword so he is weaker", "Fuji has a sword so he is weaker". That Vivre card fucked up Hawkchans fans just like the editor speculation fucked up Redhair kuns fans.

To be fair. In real world, Guns and Pistols are >>>> Swords
Sadly, in One Piece world, people with Swords were shown to do MORE with swords than people who used guns.
So, Guns and Pistols as a style of fighting for capable guys should be better than swords with capable guys.
Again, it's just One Piece never handled guns in the right way so far. Maybe with Shanks crew, it will be different
Never forget that light speed Admiral Kizaru was threatened by Beckmann with a GUN.

Beckmann can infuse his bullets with something special like haki or a high IQ gunpowder recipe that even an Admiral might not be able to avoid them.

Usopp takes up the long-range cowardly sniper position, but he shoots plants with special abilities. The Strawhats not having a pistol-wielding mid-range gunner who mastered the art of quick draw or bullet spamming while moving on your feet was a real missed opportunity. If swords are the bread, then pistols are the butter of pirates. Better than Brook being another swordsman IMO.

I still don't get The notion of not taking promotion to admiral rank because it's directly under gorosei but opting for staying in Navy as VA and participating in wg Acts..
Example is in Sabaody... If Garp was an Admiral and Luffy punched a celestial... it would’ve been Garp’s immediate responsibility to go go kill whoever touches a celestial dragon... But since Garp was VA, he was probably somewhere across the world when Charloss got Smacked and probably didn’t even hear about what happened for like days

Another example is Marineford where all the Admirals has to protect the main gates... Whereas Garp as a mere VA could just decide to sit at the execution platform to guard the prisoner... There’s nothing wrong with a mere VA guarding the execution platform despite however strong they actually are, but Admirals have bigger responsibilities than that

You guys are funny:suresure::suresure:

We know that Luffy crew will most likely be stronger than Roger and Shanks crew. Crews that we know that the second strongest is at least a top-tier. You used it to props up Sanji to top-tier by EOS (which is fair) thanks fo is proximity with Zoro strength wise but in the same time you absolutely want to shit on Zoro final opponent:gokulaugh:

How is that make sense that Zoro will be stronger than Prime Ray, that Luffy will have the strongest crew but Zoro final opponent is barely YC1?:blobevil:

So? is there any swordsman that is stonger than the admirals that he had a fight with? I'm being generous giving him the same position as the admirals because zoro... have to be stronger than the admirals if he defeated mihawk.

Never forget that light speed Admiral Kizaru was threatened by Beckmann with a GUN.

Beckmann can infuse his bullets with something special like haki or a high IQ gunpowder recipe that even an Admiral might not be able to avoid them.

Usopp takes up the long-range cowardly sniper position, but he shoots plants with special abilities. The Strawhats not having a pistol-wielding mid-range gunner who mastered the art of quick draw or bullet spamming while moving on your feet was a real missed opportunity. If swords are the bread, then pistols are the butter of pirates. Better than Brook being another swordsman IMO.
Nah, Kizaru is just a troll LOL
He's always saying "Oh scary" in a trollish manner
In fact, Kizaru despite the threat ended up attacking the submarine while Beckmann didn't do anything about it hahaha

You guys are funny:suresure::suresure:

We know that Luffy crew will most likely be stronger than Roger and Shanks crew. Crews that we know that the second strongest is at least a top-tier. You used it to props up Sanji to top-tier by EOS (which is fair) thanks fo is proximity with Zoro strength wise but in the same time you absolutely want to shit on Zoro final opponent:gokulaugh:

How is that make sense that Zoro will be stronger than Prime Ray, that Luffy will have the strongest crew but Zoro final opponent is barely YC1?:blobevil:
No, mihawk is at best an admiral level, so if zoro beat him, he will be stronger than the admirals.

Bogard

You can't win
Maybe he became a pseudo-emperor like Luffy is the 5th emperor now. Until he became a fully established one 6 years before the current story.

:catpole:
Could be possible i guess, maybe depending on how the arm loss impacted him, from maybe dropping in power to growing accustom to it. There is also the history of shichibukais that interest me since Brannew said they were created to fight the 4emperors, but to be honest i'm starting to consider the Shanks hakibeams theories now :afrokappa:

I

Inspector_Mu

Yes. If you think about it. Mihawk only searches for swordsmen. Zoro only searches for swordsmen. Shanks however doesn't search for swordsmen.
People dont wanna accept this.
WSS never meant Mihawk is top 3 or top 5
It wont help his case vs emperors and admirals.

Shanks isnt interested on being WSS
People wanna push the agenda of Mihawk =current shanks
when he didnt fight top tier shanks in his life!
He fought high tier shanks more than a decade ago!

"Legends among men" yet we find out it not even a battle between top tiers but high tier dudes
Even captain John is legendary

People ckmfyae legendary with power
Being legendary doesnt always equal being stronger and powerful

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It changes the dynamic though. Now all you have is "Shanks has a sword so he is weaker", "Fuji has a sword so he is weaker". That Vivre card fucked up Hawkchans fans just like the editor speculation fucked up Redhair kuns fans.
We always have that and it matters a lot. Title of mihawk was stated in current timeline so it does hold merit even after shanks became yonkou

Now, it's clear that Oda changed shanks situation. This is expected because I believe that removing warlords is recently decided by oda. so expect some changes for mihawk as well...big Time

Looking for someone stronger than Shanks is enough.

And it's clearly obvious I don't see Luffy being PK with his right hand not being equal to a Yonko.

Pretty sure prime Ray was almost a Yonko lvl if he's gonna be surpassed then Yonko lvl is the rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.