One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how people think Shanks got stronger while Mihawk DID NOT get stronger haha
As the vivre card said, Mihawk is only searching for swordsmen. And he didn't even fight them all (given that he met Vista in Marineford the first time). While Shanks is the ruler of a huge part of the new world and clashes with the strongest pirates in the world, including the strongest man, the strongest creature and the natural born destroyer.

So kaido as rookie was commander back then?
And now he is way stronger lol
Kaido is also younger yet he was commande level alongside WB and BM
This man is pure great!

Remember when Garp said "now Shanks is considered one of Emeprors .."?
I thought it was odd if shanks was yonko a decade ago
Now it makes sense... pre ts, shanks was just 4 years into his emperor status

Mid gen top 3 :
Kaido apprentice >commander alongside WB BM> Yonko and WSC
Shanks cabin boy> High tier clashes with Mihawk(WSS) > Yonko
Akainu rookie > VA > Admiral alongside Kizaru and kuzan>FA .

We can see these 3 are the only mid gen who grew to stand on the Peak level with past legends (BM ROGER SHIKI GARP ROCKS SENGOKU)
Garp words when he said "Now Shanks is considered of the emperors" was a clear indicator Shanks was a new yonko. Mihawk fans though kept insisting Shanks was already a yonko when he was dueling Hawkchan just to hype bird eyes :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As the vivre card said, Mihawk is only searching for swordsmen. And he didn't even fight them all (given that he met Vista in Marineford the first time). While Shanks is the ruler of a huge part of the new world and clashes with the strongest pirates in the world, including the strongest man, the strongest creature and the natural born destroyer.
Yonkos dont fight. Havent seen each other in decades.

Brannew always giving us juicy information :pepelit:
yeah, he's competing with Morgans on who's got better news lol

Also, Oda is foreshadowing in this chapter that soon, we will see Shichibukai's new bounties since Brannew is working on calculating their new bounties.

But honestly, after revealing the PK and WB Bounties, I fail to understand the relevance of other characters bounty reveal! Everything will feel like "Meh"

For example, I do not care at all for King bounty, Mihawk, or Rayleigh..etc! I feel Oda should have revealed the bounty of specific characters BEFORE this chapter.

WSM ,WSC and WSS....

Think good of Oda, he doesn't introduce this to get the reacts some here give .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As the vivre card said, Mihawk is only searching for swordsmen. And he didn't even fight them all (given that he met Vista in Marineford the first time). .
Why he needs to look for every swordsmen?

His fight with two arm shanks resulted into stalemate and so it's obvious he Will look for those who could be possibly stronger than shanks and not every swordsmen thus the reason he never met vista before

Status
Not open for further replies.