One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB would be the best archeologist ...I think.
He can’t read ancient languages can he? So he probably doesn’t know all the information on the poneglyphs like Robin

And Robin lived in the literal greatest library ever which I don’t think Teach ever got access to and was destroyed so that’s a wholebother bunch of Info Teach doesn’t have... And lastly she worked directly under Dragon, who is the man who is theorized to know the most info in the world so there’s even that...

Blackbeard will probably know ONE thing that Robin does and it will be very pivotal to the story to give him an edge but in general, he can’t be a better archaeologist than Robin

We always have that and it matters a lot. Title of mihawk was stated in current timeline so it does hold merit even after shanks became yonkou

Now, it's clear that Oda changed shanks situation. This is expected because I believe that removing warlords is recently decided by oda. so expect some changes for mihawk as well...big Time
let s see how big mihawks bounty is gonna be it was stated that they changed the bounties for warlords:finally:

Looking for someone stronger than Shanks is enough.

And it's clearly obvious I don't see Luffy being PK with his right hand not being equal to a Yonko.

Pretty sure prime Ray was almost a Yonko lvl if he's gonna be surpassed then Yonko lvl is the rank.
Yea prime Ray is a different matter. He was without a doubt stronger than prime Hawkchan in my opinion.
Anyways it's a good revelation. Now we won't be seeing that crap about Hawkchan fighting a yonko.

Bogard

You can't win
It wasn't stated whether Shanks lost. And we know Shanks' growth rate is far greater than Blackbeard's, given how Gura Teach retreats against a Shanks that challenged both marines and BB pirates. Give Shanks his second arm and a top tier DF. He will be a monster.
Oda handicaped Shanks' arm because 2arm Shanks would have been too much for one piece world to handle :steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

I don't think kaido is a tier above big mom and i still think mihawks is just as strong as the new admirals, but i agree with the rest.
Kaido above Her
Despite being younger, He was commander level with WB and BM back then
He surpassed BM and even catches up to WB in bounty and strength
The gap isn't big tho

Well it seems like my top 5 was almost except I had shanks below top 5
Now I can firmly say Shanks is top 5.

I like how Oda confirms Luffy will need to his core to be above Shanks Core... and luffy will surpass Roger even.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
let s see how big mihawks bounty is gonna be it was stated that they changed the bounties for warlords:finally:
I anticipated that.

However, mihawk bounty won't be close to Yonkous.

Yonkous have territory, Crew and alliances.

Mihawk is one individual.

But whatever bounty mihawk Will get that would reflect his own strength and threat.

And,if he by any miracle he gets bounty close to 4 billion then it would be time to take over worst Gen ze ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.