20- Alwaysmind
21- RippedCal
22- Lord Melkor
23- Neeko
24- Ultra
25- xenos5
26- Gadonkadonk
I'm preflippin Luka here but here's where I'm at

Put Cal and Sir Yasheen in town reads and put Xenos/Yo back in nulls. Dor the latter it's mostly because I liked their actions but I feel I need to reasses a bit

I'll put prof as green as well for bein on Luka

Melkor is yellow as I remember prof finding potential equity between the two iirc

You're forgiven!
You're too kawaii after all

I'll see what I can do, don't expect too much, I just came home from Mango's Bizarre adventure part 3, taking place in the Hellenic world

Alright, I'll read threadmarks and try to read from this day. I should be free from now on

Hello Banette
:sweat:

What are your thoughts about this game?
:sweat::shocking:
flower got sent to the shadow realm, after she claimed to scum in thread she absorbed polar role, she removed for one cycle.
ultra got the legendary dragon, said he blast someone but never used, alwaysmind send him double action which ultra claimed he never got.

well so far my actions

Night 1 protect/disable reloaded, one random aility (does not get notice)
night 2 protect/disabled prof one random ability(does not get notice)
also can prevent faction kill.

i had won a game. but got nothing so that was a scam. blue scanned me for winning his game? though i am unsure how he managed to!?

i also need refill tonight if any town reading this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Headed out to mow in a little bit but until then

@Kiku you started out almost like you were going to be active and then poof you are gone, what happened?

Prof is sketching me out bc the content of his posts don't match his activity, its really weird

Psychic, and Juliet I think can join flower on the ride or die train, way too loose to be scum.

Naomi im still on the fence bc I'm not sure I've seen her as scum but her activity seems more than usual.....actually it reminds me of a certain game so I kinda like that for her

Ultra is being a bit hypocritical about the fluff but hasn't gone off the rails just yet so I want to watch that closely

When has yoho ever been so active, that is pinging me as well.

@Yoho whats your take on the folks I've listed above?
Juicy, he will probably mention at least one buddy here. Potentially a bad sign for Kiku, and maybe one of Juliet/Psychic.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Players (22/26)
1- Yoho
3- Kiku
4- Flower
5- Psylocke
6- Ratchet
7- Red Night
8- The Orca
9- Polar Bear
10- Mashiro Blue
11- Emil
12- Naomi
13- Dr_Professor83

14- Luka
15- Mr. Reloaded
16- Sallucion
17- Yo Tan Wa
18- Juliet
19- Sir Yasheen

20- Alwaysmind
21- RippedCal
22- Lord Melkor
23- Neeko
24- Ultra
25- xenos5
26- Gadonkadonk
I'm preflippin Luka here but here's where I'm at

Put Cal and Sir Yasheen in town reads and put Xenos/Yo back in nulls. Dor the latter it's mostly because I liked their actions but I feel I need to reasses a bit

I'll put prof as green as well for bein on Luka

Melkor is yellow as I remember prof finding potential equity between the two iirc
Blue is scum? I mean the color blue, not Alibaba the Blue, aka Ratchet's Waifubro

Also what does YTW being white mean?

Thank you for the list btw, very helpful
:sweat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The equity would be Melkor voting Juliet today at day start.

Other than that no real equity that stood out to me I don’t think. I just contested Melkor telling me they’re exclusive lol (bc no they aren’t)
I remember you sayin Luka and Melkor voted each other but only really did false swipes with no follow up

Status
Not open for further replies.