Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why would Kaido make Yamato the Shogun, when she's clearly defiant of her father enough to warrant her being locked up on Onigashima. Why kill Orochi in front of his own subordinates. Why not kill him on Wano, and make this announcement to the entire Country. The Scabbards get jipped of their Revenge? Are Orochi's men going to join Kaido, or maybe the alliance now. If Kaido knows how to gain access to an Ancient Weapon, then why ally with Big Mom? So many questions. Context is definitely needed right about now.

Scrub backed with Oniwabanshu and samurais worth half the country? Sure.

Why still killing him though? It's not as if Big Mom asks him to do so. It can become KaidoLinlinOrochi alliance but screw that, let's kill Orochi for whatever reason
all those samurai will follow Kaido. And all the samurai of wano know who truly rules Wano..

Cause he doesn't need a scrub acting like the boss.

D

Dragomir

I'm pretty sure most Zoro fans are advocating for Zoro vs Kaido.. while Zoro "haters" were using Orochi as a way to counter the arguments for Zoro vs Kaido going down.. with Orochi out of the way.. Kaido is the only legit Dragon here for Zoro to cut down. :)

Zoro vs Kaido confirmed.
Lmaooo, bruh I didn't even realize that. If Orochi truly is dead @TheAncientCenturion better prepare yourself for when Zoro cuts down Kaido boy.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Depending on Shirahoshi's location, next arc could get really interesting. Remember Caribou probably told Kaido that she's Poseidon. If she's still at Marejois for the Reverie, Kaido and Mama might be planning on going there.

Also I hope the Yamato flashback portion is true, more Yamato :pepemwai:

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why would Kaido make Yamato the Shogun, when she's clearly defiant of her father enough to warrant her being locked up on Onigashima. Why kill Orochi in front of his own subordinates. Why not kill him on Wano, and make this announcement to the entire Country. The Scabbards get jipped of their Revenge? Are Orochi's men going to join Kaido, or maybe the alliance now. If Kaido knows how to gain access to an Ancient Weapon, then why ally with Big Mom? So many questions. Context is definitely needed right about now.
Ugh, what?

No one gives a fuck about Orochi. He is nothing without Kaido.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Also if orochi does end up having 9 lives for his 9 heads it makes sense kaido wouldn't know
After all orochi avoids conflict as much as possible with people there to protect him hes pretty never been even hurt since becoming shogun
It's unlikely that he's actually dead. But plz let us meme for the time being until he's back lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Depending on Shirahoshi's location, next arc could get really interesting. Remember Caribou probably told Kaido that she's Poseidon. If she's still at Marejois for the Reverie, Kaido and Mama might be planning on going there.

Also I hope the Yamato flashback portion is true, more Yamato :pepemwai:
The Reverie’s been over for at least a week in the canon, and I believe we’ve seen her return to Fishman Island...it pains me to disagree with you, but if they do go after her, it won’t be in Mariejois.

Status
Not open for further replies.