Current Events There is currently 5 characters stronger than Pirate King Roger on Egghead

luffy a legit yonkou is running away from them so their speculation makes sense.
Ah so it’s definitely not because of a gimmick or the fact that there’s 5 of these guys… No, Luffy is running away because he’s just plainly weaker than these pirate king level guys… Right?

Last edited:
Hes running away from ONE of them
And when he stops running to fight ONE of them, the others will simply not interfere right? I mean Luffy’s fights take hours usually. The other 4 will just stand there and wait for Luffy to finish before starting their turn… actually they won’t even fight him immediately afterwards, they’ll wait for him to recover for a few hours and then the next will start fighting him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And when he stops running to fight ONE of them, the others will simply not interfere right? I mean Luffy’s fights take hours usually. The other 4 will just stand there and wait for Luffy to finish before starting their turn… actually they won’t even fight him immediately afterwards, they’ll wait for him to recover for a few hours and then the next will start fighting him
The others aren't even paying attention to him. They are chasing vegapunks message

You have no argument and are chatting utter shit.

I hope people won't act surprised when the Gorosei at the end of the day will be beaten by strong enough Haki and attack power. It's Marco all over again, who had his face and torso blown off by Kizaru and had a blade stabbing his skull without being fazed, yet at some point reaching the limit of his regeneration.

Could've got those before they were immortal, Nikky, unless you can provide panels and character names for who did it?
That would be too ambiguous. Those scars are simply representing the limit of their immortality. Their immortality is an exaggeration. Obviously, the Gorosei and Imu won't be defeated by someone casting a spell on them to remove their regeneration.

That would be too ambiguous. Those scars are simply representing the limit of their immortality. Their immortality is an exaggeration. Obviously, the Gorosei and Imu won't be defeated by someone casting a spell on them to remove their regeneration.
We have absolutely no idea either way, it's your headcanon vs mine and nothing more.
Post automatically merged:

I have all the dates when they were scarred and named of the attacks used to scar them. I gotcha, Sky-chin. :goyea:
Let me guess, it was the legendary Ryuma that did it wasn't it? He 1v5'd the Gorosei, giving each of them a scar to remember him by:shocked:

Yes. There is a section of the fandom that believes all 5 Gorosei are all individually stronger than Pirate King Roger

So please from now on when you read these chapters with the Gorosei, imagine pirate king Roger in their place and he’s doing an even worse job than the Gorosei in each scenario.

This is where the Gorosei wank has led us now
I really doubt these old farts are even admiral/yonko level.