General & Others Educating Yonko Fans For Free - 2024 Edition

Me, @Saturn-sama and @TheKnightOfTheSea are the only real Gorosei fans.

@EmperorKinyagi may become our janitor.
I was a Gorosei advocate before Saturn even went to Egghead Island. There was no way they were gonna be some Spandams.

Heck, there are STILL people downplaying them.
At this point, you cannot blame Oda for thinking his audience is still based on kids and teenagers. You have +30 yo simpletons demonstrating pure illiteracy of understanding a shonen manga like One Piece.

I was a Gorosei advocate before Saturn even went to Egghead Island. There was no way they were gonna be some Spandams.

Heck, there are STILL people downplaying them.
At this point, you cannot blame Oda for thinking his audience is still based on kids and teenagers. You have +30 yo simpletons demonstrating pure illiteracy of understanding a shonen manga like One Piece.
We accept your candidacy and will put it under review, you will hear from us by the end of the day.

no advcoc , no ranged attacks ,no combat speed , no shown toptier skills, no movement speed bar venus. So what makes them toptiers ? only Mars's COA was hyped by jinbei

kaido has the same black thing they have while in dragon form
Post automatically merged:

Hyping up warcury's tankiness is like hyping up Marco's regen they are both the same thing if that pig wasn't durable he would be jack level at most i'm not joking

his haki roar only works against the mid trio and the flying six

Mars's COA that was hyped up by YC2 level jinbei could be anything between. Yc1+ level and high top tier level

Last edited:
Kaidou being a deterrent is a fact, Admirals are not allowed to attack Yonkou territories by design, and other Yonkou and pirates never dare step foot on these territories
Except that Aramaki didn't say that he wouldn't have come because the Marines are not allowed to randomly pick fights with Yonko, but he simply said that Kaido kept "enemies/predators" away, a generalized statement to emphasize the strength Kaido held.

As a matter of fact, Luffy was officially declared one of the four Yonko alongside Shanks, Blackbeard and Buggy and Aramaki was aware of this, holding Luffy's new bounty poster, yet went to Wano to "clear the mess" and even asked the Marines not to tell Akainu so he can make it a surprise. In Egghead, the marines even pointed out that they needed to wait for command to attack Luffy who is now a Yonko, despite Luffy not being in his own territory.

So how exactly did Aramaki's statement about Kaido refer to marines being unable to attack Yonko by default unless they got a command, if Aramaki specifically targeted Yonko Luffy behind Akainu's back?

:choppawhat:

We all know Aramaki was sent there so Momo and the Scabbards could demonstrate that they are capable of standing their ground against enemies without Luffy helping, plus randomly hyping up Shanks and Film Red by having Shanks making Aramaki retreat.

The fact another admiral, Akainu's equal to be precise, is now a Yonko commander (out of his own conviction), pretty much seals the deal. The hierarchy is set here.

until now I've seen kizaru , greenbull and akainu get beaten by yonkous , I've seen no win for the admirals though
So maybe fujitora will beat blackbeard:choppawhat:

@SakazOuki
Fujitora the final vilain:milaugh: