As you wish...
No one else is here anyway :(

Vote Mango
Vote Lynch Mango

Enjoy your mislynch.
@SirDante

Rej

This forum is retarded.
His existence in this game is a shame, that is why.
That is the only statement I would truly apologize for @Random Asshole maybe I worded this too offensively, but that's just based on them 2-3 days of afking and semi-afking or ghosting of the game lol. Which I likely deprived from a lighthearted version of the saying "That's such a shame!". I meant no harm with that so I am sorry if it triggered you. But I won't apologize for voting, for casing you and for calling you "newbie" lmao.

End of Day 2

On my way to the clock room, I was ambushed by a gang of flea men. It is embarrassing to say that they were able to injure me. Maria must still be interested in my survival since the spirit of a turtle appeared before me to mend my wounds. A costly mistake but I am committed to seeing this adventure to the end.
With a majority reached, MangoSenpai, Turtle (Sub weapon) Iron Townie has been lynched.

It is now Night 2.
You have 29 hours from this post to submit night actions.

Maria has made it clear. Richter has joined the forces of evil, but someone must be controlling him. I will save him...if I can.

Alucard has found the Holy Glasses!

He is truly a powerful Belmont. Every weapon he uses is not only a holy relic but powered with magic. Each blow brings my immortal body back towards mortality. But in the battle I see it. An orb by his head hovering nearby. If I can only strike it maybe we will be able to stop this madness. I reach for my Holy Water, but it is gone. Did some other force grab it while I was distracted battling Richter?!

@Fujishiro, (A Holy Water subweapon / Armed Doctor) has been killed!

Day 3 begins.
With 08 alive it is 5 to lynch!

@Flower
@Yo Tan Wa
@Ratchet
@Rej
@MangoSenpai
@Red Night
@Kiku
@Emil
@Michelle
@Cubey