One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING BOSS

You know what I'm gonna say it Prime Garp > Prime Whitebeard. And I don't even care what the fanbase thinks about that, because that's what we're going with from now on. The FUCKING BOSS DUO that took out the Rox. Whitebeard and them ain't got shit on Garp or Roger.
The more I look at this imagery, I see more Smoker's face similar to Garp. With that I can say:

Smoker will be EOS Garp lvl end of the series and potential he will be given already he and Luffy have very similar relationship to what Garp and Roger have.

Why are you saying apart from Enma?

We know VERY FEW THINGS about Oden And you’re just cutting out a big one just like that

As of now, Oden had the Voice of all things and Conquerors Haki so that’s where Luffy comes in...

But then Oden was a swordsman and the only one to tame Enma, that’s Zoro... Hitetsu recognizes Zoro has the potential to surpass Oden by making Enma black... Zoro has connections to Wano via Koushiro... Zoro is training Oden’s son and saving Oden’s daughter... Zoro is the one wandering around Wano and beating guys up like Oden wandered around Wano and beat guys up

C’mon man... you seriously don’t see ANY OF THIS?
Luffy parallels Oden are pretty Big. Oden was 19 when he fought Ashura and took control of the criminals from where Ashura was from.

They are same age when they rise.

He became Damaiyo at age 20 like Luffy will become Pirate King at age 20.

Both Oden and Roger have CoC and VoAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.