One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
:memehm:

Some of them even believe akainu koed wb.
You cannot argue with fools
They are even jumping to fujitora being the weakest admiral based on a single panel. Anything could have happened in mariejois. However these wankers won't wait for things to unfold.
However I believe magu magu no mi to be the most destructive devil fruit in the series. It can even damage kaido to a certain extent but not enough to k.o him as durability of the yonko are insanely high.

Fujitora extreme diffs Mihawk.
People actually expect Mihawk to defeat Sabo (YC1) + other Revo commanders? While Vista alone (which is ~YC3) already forced him into asking postponement? And there's Revo commanders too. Number matters, proven in Zoro vs Gyukimaru + nerfed Killer.
Mihawk would lose against Sabo + Revo commanders.
Issho had Green Bull backing him up.

Let's join force, I have your back if it's Shanks vs Mihawk the Just Another Swordsman

B-but WSS
B-but a character happens to own a sword means he's below Mihawk

Not that bullshit anymore lol, not since last week. Mihawk is officially no longer WSS the moment he got his Shichibukai status stripped.
#MySenpaiToldYou that WSS is a WG's propaganda title.

Error 404 WSS not found anymore
seem fair

in any admiral Vs Yonko base argument I team up with Akainu then :)
Post automatically merged:

when people ask me who can beat Big Mom ...

Starting to think Ouchoku and Silver Axe are several of the Impel Down escapees that will join BM and Kaido again. Same with Shiki if he becomes relevant again in the current story. This is the perfect time to pull this out, same with Z if Weevil (since he cut off his arm) also ends up joining, being essentially pre-sickness whitebeard in strength.

Man if Rocks also comes back, the Yonko wont even be "Yonko" anymore. Really curious on what the hell is happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.