TAC ISO:
Yo, I am here to play. What’s the situation looking like?
shows interest - this looks good on the surface.
Do any players have beef yet?
this statement feels like it hints at potential oppurtunism by possibly shading slots and pouring more gasoline on the fire. like, why would you be interested in this aspect of the game? as town, you want less noise, not more.
fair point
I haven't had the time to read the thread yet and from what I've seen in my short bursts here...

Ngl, I don't like Fuji.
deflection and avoiding sharing any further reads. no further elaboration on /why/ he doesn't like fuji. just says he doesn't. lacks reasoning, not a good look.
I'll be honest, I forget 99% of the games I played and the ones i do remember playing, I don't know the details.

So this isn't me just dogging on you cause it's a thing I do. I'm seeing you as pretty shifty.
more shade. almost open ended here. doesn't explain what he sees as shifty.
Your attitude and one of your earlier interactions around page 50 I think, I didn't like it. You seem sleezy.
again, repeated behavior. - 10
I FUCKING KNEW IT

VOTE LYNCH FUJI
vindication. sole focus is on fuji. his focus on fuji feels detached. it's simple and easy to latch onto.

I see Yo Tan Wan is evil this game, I’ll try and make your death quick
does it again. why is this not being thoroughly evaluated? if you scumread a slot, you interrogate it. here it's just left open ended. it gives flexibility to change the read and focus.

think i'm okay pressuring this slot. we'll see if it's a difference in opinion or not. but overall, i have the opposite takeaway when it comes to fuji. he's been proactive and has paid quite alot of attention to the finer details and explained his thought process instead of giving vague explanations so his play is satisfactory for now.

i dont know what he's doing with yo tan wa. i will give him this and this only: i would like to see more from yo.

Vote lynch TAC

Vote lynch Polar Bear

Let's mix things up a bit

Vote Lynch Polar Bear.

Actually not a bad vote

vote lynch Polar Bear

time for some ape on Bear action
Vote Polar Bear.
Unvote Boa

Vote Polar Bear

Looks like we got a boat load of scum trying to ride me but they got bucked 🤣

I'm leaning back to CoC. Very opportunistic here

TAC ISO:

shows interest - this looks good on the surface.

this statement feels like it hints at potential oppurtunism by possibly shading slots and pouring more gasoline on the fire. like, why would you be interested in this aspect of the game? as town, you want less noise, not more.
fair point

deflection and avoiding sharing any further reads. no further elaboration on /why/ he doesn't like fuji. just says he doesn't. lacks reasoning, not a good look.

more shade. almost open ended here. doesn't explain what he sees as shifty.

again, repeated behavior. - 10

vindication. sole focus is on fuji. his focus on fuji feels detached. it's simple and easy to latch onto.

does it again. why is this not being thoroughly evaluated? if you scumread a slot, you interrogate it. here it's just left open ended. it gives flexibility to change the read and focus.

think i'm okay pressuring this slot. we'll see if it's a difference in opinion or not. but overall, i have the opposite takeaway when it comes to fuji. he's been proactive and has paid quite alot of attention to the finer details and explained his thought process instead of giving vague explanations so his play is satisfactory for now.

i dont know what he's doing with yo tan wa. i will give him this and this only: i would like to see more from yo.

Vote lynch TAC
@Ratchet fancy a TAC lynch, friendo? thoughts on his reactions above?

so what you gather from this is anyone who votes you surely must be scum?

here's a question: if you had to choose who is most likely a town sheeping influential voices voting you, who would it be and why?

so what you gather from this is anyone who votes you surely must be scum?

here's a question: if you had to choose who is most likely a town sheeping influential voices voting you, who would it be and why?
It's still early for me. I think you are asking who voting me do I think could be town?

Ripped ive got as solid town. He continued to press me and tried to solve my slot

Ultra, flower and CoC just dropped a vote and bailed. No follow up and no intention to solve just run up votes

It's still early for me. I think you are asking who voting me do I think could be town?

Ripped ive got as solid town. He continued to press me and tried to solve my slot

Ultra, flower and CoC just dropped a vote and bailed. No follow up and no intention to solve just run up votes
ultra and flower are indies, they've got their own agenda so of course they're going to bail and not construct any proper arguments against you lol.

i will give you CoC, i may go back and ISO them.

ultra and flower are indies, they've got their own agenda so of course they're going to bail and not construct any proper arguments against you lol.

i will give you CoC, i may go back and ISO them.
His vote on me i think also came out of the blue.

I know he is virtually new but it didn't feel like a town newbie jumping on a wagon.

I see some pressure on TAC today. I'll try and iso him as I log in to work

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.

I changed my Vote to Emil, but forgot to unvote you... whoops.

I'm still suspicious of you, and TAC is giving me weird vibes with his targeting of Fuji, but, I'm keeping my Vote on Emil for now. I'm going with the flow of the crowd to try and push reactions, and then judge them from there.

Calling everyone who suspects you scum doesn't sit well with me.

Crowned Witch has given me some suspicious vibes

Normally I'd suspect people accusing me on some level, but, they've only done it because I'm bad, so.

As this point Boa is the only person I'm totally wary of
very bad post in hindsight.
Yeah, Worst randomly supporting Boa makes me think Scum.

At the least Worst has some kind of agenda here, the question is what.
extremely bad post in hindsight.

don't like the fact you tried linking the two together.

why are/were you suspicious of crowned? you lack followups for your reads as much as tac does.
you can answer the what and have, but now you need to answer the how and why.

I changed my Vote to Emil, but forgot to unvote you... whoops.

I'm still suspicious of you, and TAC is giving me weird vibes with his targeting of Fuji, but, I'm keeping my Vote on Emil for now. I'm going with the flow of the crowd to try and push reactions, and then judge them from there.

Calling everyone who suspects you scum doesn't sit well with me.
You don't need to specifically unvote to vote someone else, unless they are running some weird rules this game lol