House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
you think that quote about producers and writers was kind of a dig on HotD? lmao
Pretty sure it was lol. Anyways just keep watching.

Season one they already did some bullshit like having the Rhaenys storm Aegons corronation on a giant ass Dragon lol. Shit never happened in the book.

Also the part about Aegon being a rapist lol.
bro, they straight up told us early on in Game of Thrones lmao

i guess most people don't remember that line, but oh well
Lol you still remember? Lol rip.

Which team are you btw, Im Team Green all the way.

I kinda spoiled myself a bit on accident but not enough to know exactly what happens

I went down a GOT rabbit hole the other day and ended up looking up a list of all of the Kings

It doesn't really tell you exactly how it played out but gives you pretty big hints

I saw that and I've heard that a lot of characters on both sides die

I kinda spoiled myself a bit on accident but not enough to know exactly what happens

I went down a GOT rabbit hole the other day and ended up looking up a list of all of the Kings

It doesn't really tell you exactly how it played out but gives you pretty big hints

I saw that and I've heard that a lot of characters on both sides die
Yeah this civil war is going to be super bloody.

Jahaerys was right, the only thing that can tear down the house of the Dragon was itself lol.

Fucking Viserys must be rolling in his grave right now but then again he fucked up majorly. If he really wanted the realm to peacefully accept Rhaenyra as Queen then he shouldnt have remarried at all and had a son lol. Everyone in the realm after that expected him to make him the Heir instead of Rhaenyra and he didnt lol.

And thus we got the shit show we have today.

I'm team White Walkers, clear this land of all these horrible people lmao

too bad they are dogshit in the show and we're never getting the rest of the books
Book Aegon wasnt a rapist lol, Im choosing to ignore the writers trying to paint him in that light. Other then that hes a better character then Rhaenyra imo.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Yeah this civil war is going to be super bloody.

Jahaerys was right, the only thing that can tear down the house of the Dragon was itself lol.

Fucking Viserys must be rolling in his grave right now but then again he fucked up majorly. If he really wanted the realm to peacefully accept Rhaenyra as Queen then he shouldnt have remarried at all and had a son lol. Everyone in the realm after that expected him to make him the Heir instead of Rhaenyra and he didnt lol.

And thus we got the shit show we have today.
it's all Viserys' fault

he is still the best character in S1 though

okay, maybe Daemon

F

Foul Legacy

Book Aegon wasnt a rapist lol, Im choosing to ignore the writers trying to paint him in that light. Other then that hes a better character then Rhaenyra imo.
But he's no king , neither does have any right on throne.
Rharnyra would hands down do better as a ruler than Aegon.
Aegon is just drunk in power currently.