One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Ok, I'm giving 4 stars because this time I really didn't like this thing of 2 Nikas. It just doesn't make sense.

For me, this first L Oda took this arc. Amazing arc, but we WILL need more explaining and a good reason for this Bonney Nika form.

:lusalty::lusalty:
Shes a SHAPESHIFTER! Not the first time she went Nika mode, its just amazing that she came power up too, using imagination
Post automatically merged:

Godfy laughs at your weak haki
Jump ropes over your ambition
Pancakes your mental confidence
Finally, exhausts you into submission with his bombastic side eye.
I'm thinking, Luffy and Bonney double punch will PACK Saturn for good, then the Robot will help them escape

Iron Giant useless hyped Bum except if next chapter he intentionally drown to " its here " because he left something 800 years ago.

Double Nika even if Bonney has no Luffy Power. Would be worst in fact as she has the rinnegan so Obviously she should have awaken power.

Blueball piece with no real info, just cliffhangers.

Zoro's fight was skipped like all egghead confrontation, 10 seconds after a Panel, Characters are changing mind and Changing place.

Iron Giant useless hyped Bum except if next chapter he intentionally drown to " its here " because he left something 800 years ago.

Double Nika even if Bonney has no Luffy Power. Would be worst in fact as she has the rinnegan so Obviously she should have awaken power.

Blueball piece with no real info, just cliffhangers.

Zoro's fight was skipped like all egghead confrontation, 10 seconds after a Panel, Characters are changing mind and Changing place.
Calling it since he woke up. Iron Giant is just going to be Zunesha 2.0.