One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Oh trust me, that's exactly the point lol

But beside that, people simply do not read the story, they forget that One Piece is about horizontality and liberation. A devil fruit awakening appears when the synchronization between the mind and the powers happen so this transformation is perfectly logical.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Oda could kill off Usopp and Jinbei for dramatic effect. Maybe Robin too because Bonney can turn into an archeologist future self that can read poneglyphs and has knowledge of the void century.
Kill Chopper

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Many things make sense. Doesn't mean I have to like it.
And Oda has been doing it for last 12-13 years.
Lol longer than that he's been doing this since the beginning

Majority of the arcs the strawhats are guest in someone else's story

Only exceptions being Straw hat rescue arcs

Enlies Lobby
Arlong park
Whole cake

But yeah of course I'd never try to convince anyone to like something they don't like, ๐Ÿคฃ idk why people do that or vice versa

One star! First time I ever give one star to a chapter... Started well, people are getting ready to leave... The robot giant completed its role as a completely pointless thing in the story that took 10 chapters to open its eyes. another 20 to start walking and got one shoted and dropped in the ocean after 1 chapter. I actually got happy about it; my first thought was "good leave it at the bottom of the ocean, I completely lost interest in it a while ago", I don't even feel the need to know anything more about it at this point....

Then I see Luffy eating food for an army and my bullsh*t sense started tingling.... I knew anothere gear 5th was on the way for the 10th time? maybe the 20th in this arc? I don't know I lost count... I guess I need to tune my bulsh*t sense a bit cause it wasn't tingling hard enough for the insanity that followed after Luffy transformed once again... Bonny transformed to gear 5 too?!?!!
:lusalty::willight:

I don't know what to say... I am not even looking forward to what is coming to the next chapter... There is no sense of danger anymore... Even if Oda adds some danger in the next chapter I just know that after some meat Luffy we ll go back to his unbeatable form. I just want to get this over with and move to Elbaf...

And the ending.... Right when I was finally ready to forget about the existence of the iron giant... Here it is, about to do something that ends up being nothing, for the 10th time in this arc! W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L

What happened to one piece? Oda is pissing on his characters... We got more Lucci action that SH action!!! Sanji gets the usual treatment, Ussop, Chopper, Nami and Brook did nothing, Franky punched Luffy once, Jimbe threw Zoro and Robin's fight happened in the background! Would be cool to see her awakened form against an elden... The only awakening we will see from her at this point will be when she wakes up and gets off the bed she's being lying on since... I don't even remember when.

I can't believe I am saying that for an one piece chapter but that was a well deserved 1 star...

Yoho

โ€Ž
๐Ÿ˜” I wish Shaka could of survived

๐Ÿ˜” let Atlas die

๐Ÿ˜” Shaka, Lilith and York are best 3 punks๐Ÿ˜”

Oda is currently experiencing his Fat Boo, Hercule/Mr Satan, Great Saiyaman arc. Hopefully sales drop so he ASAP can get back to the previous formula or come up with some new, badass, non ploy forms like Perfect Boo, Kid Boo, Vegito, SSJ3.
Mr Satan and fat boo are one of the things I prefer in Dragon ball Z. So much so that their relationship is the story that is the MOST touching at the end of the story. What are you talking about ?

Badassery doesn't necessarily make for good storytelling bro.

Oda said what he likes the most is create characters. And if he could he would focus more in them than what he already focus. PH was planned to be two arcs. So he will always create new characters until the end of the story. Let's hope he can manage better the screentime in the next arcs
At the end I don't give a shit about side characters, storytelling or power scalling
Just give more to Nami

He can write whatever bullshit he wants

Sanji gets the usual treatment, Ussop, Chopper, Nami and Brook did nothing, Franky punched Luffy once, Jimbe threw Zoro and Robin's fight happened in the background! Would be cool to see her awakened form against an elden...
Same as the other. Badassery does make for good storytelling.

If you want fights for fights, One Piece is not for you.

Stfu Carrot4Nakama
I touched a nerve

:lusnipe: